" Sorry I look terrible this morning I had a panic attack and Kai helped me calm"

" Oh are you ok, is baby ok? Will I come home do you need anything?"

" Slow down Yeol and take a breath he is fine now" Kai shouts from the kitchen making me giggle at just how cute these two are.

" I am fine now chanyeol I promise please don't worry" I can feel myself blushing, so I look down away from the screen.

" I'm sorry I missed you last night before I left Baekhyun. I was just calling Kai to make sure he was a gentleman and looked after you"

" Chanyeol It was a good night we went out for food, so it was fun" I look up to see Kai walking down the hall to his bedroom, so I whisper into the phone  " I found someone to date Kai"

"Have you, who?" Chanyeol listens carefully while trying not to laugh as I keep checking the hallway in case Kai comes back.

" The head chef and owner of the restaurant he goes to all the time"

" Really oh my god when is this all happening?"

" Tonight but he doesn't know about it . Long story short but I asked the Chef out for Kai, and he said yes. I just need to get him out tonight to the meeting place"

" Wow so you're setting everyone up " Chanyeol smiles, and I get a tingle down below. He has got to be the most sexiest man in this world.

" I had a message from my ex this morning" I blurt it out as chanyeol looks at me with concern.

" I hope he didn't give you any trouble?"

" No no he just told me our joint account has been divided and the money we paid for the wedding venue has been returned. I wasn't expecting to hear from him again and I went into panic mode and ended up here after having a panic attack, well I think that's what it was "

" Oh Baekhyun I'm so sorry I'm glad Kai was there for you though"

" So am I he is good friend to have"

" He is the best Baekhyun. You are in safe hands with him. Can I ask what it was you wanted to tell me last night ? I can't seem to stop thinking about it "

" It was nothing really plus it can wait till you get back for when you make me dinner" I wink at him making him laugh

" Oh yes, I'm cooking for you. I forgot for a minute that I planned that . My mind is all over the place at the moment so please forgive me Baekhyun"

" I look forward to it though " I smile back and realize I am blushing again

"You keep blushing beautiful are you ok"

" Yeah " I look back at him and my heart melts. I really do deep down want this man but hate I am so scared to say it.

" I need to get to the office I would like to call you tonight when your back from being out with Kai"

" I would really like that. I can call you when I'm home"

" How about you text me when you are back, and I will call you then save you money"

" Ok but you know I have unlimited Wi-Fi, so It won't cost me"

" Its ok beautiful just message me when you get home and settled and then I will call you"

" Ok sounds like a plan , speak to you later. Will I pass the phone back to Kai?

" Na its ok I can see you're ok, so I won't need to check with him"

" Ok be safe and speak later "

" You sure will, talk later Baekhyun"

Hanging up the phone I can't remove the smile from my face after seeing him. I really have made up my mind. I want chanyeol and I hope he will say yes.