Chapter 2: Investigations and surprise

Author: Sorry for a long ass delay of updates because of college works XD. But new chapter is here! Enjoy everyone XD.

No one POV

No one POV

Y/N (Sam): *to everyone* First and foremost, if you watched the news earlier, they stated there's a massacre happened in Okinawa Japan. And now this famous streamer in GGO is dead? Coincidence? Maybe not. 

After wrapping up the sparring session earlier and postponing the ladies' modifications on their gun's upgrades, you are seen voicing out your thoughts on the recent news by Klein. Well, this a hot yet uncomfortable topic at the moment so it's time to hear it out. 

Lanza (Raiden): *crosses arms* Not a far-fetched idea of yours. Any further details on the article Klein?

Klein: *shakes head* No that's it basically. They said that he died this morning and possibly murdered too. 

Kirito: *gets serious and looks in deep thought* This is too similar on Death Gun incident... 

Yep, you know Death Gun as well. It started way back when you're just a beginner player here in Gun Gale Online. But the pretty boy makes sense, this is way too similar onto Death Gun incident. 

Asuna: *looks worried for a moment* Do you think someone followed and continued his work ever since we apprehended the original Death Gun player?

Kirito: I am not sure about that Asuna. *Shakes head and looks between you and Lanza* Well our group have encountered Death Gun before, and if you want to follow us. I must warn you that this might risk your life despite in a virtual game. 

Y/N (Sam): *chuckles and rubs chin* Not the first time I risked my own life something dangerous before. I am in, since you have knowledge or idea on how this goes you can take the lead. 

You gave out a subtle hint on your words that this is not the first time you got yourself into this type of danger before

You gave out a subtle hint on your words that this is not the first time you got yourself into this type of danger before. Living in Brazil gives you perks, and you are simply built different. You take a look on your friend Lanza; you want to hear out his own choice about this knowing that you will go onto something dangerous.