Chapter 5: "Show me a good time Kirito!"

Author: So a lightsaber battle with you and Kirito xD, expect a star wars like battle here so enjoy! 

No one POV

(Play the music!)

In outside of the bar, people were cheering loudly as they were watching a awesome fight of 2 swordsmen with Proton sabers. Because you were fighting Kirito in a sparring session with your modified Proton saber on your hand, and needless to say you can tell Kirito is not half bad at his own skills. 

Klein: *in awe* He's that good in Proton saber!?

Lisbeth: *to Klein* Do you think he only knows katana!? Of course not! 

Asuna is in awe seeing how you and Kirito clashed against each other while Sinon watches the fight in awestruck seeing how you handle the battle like a dance. However your friend Lanza as Raiden watches in amusement, seeing how you were dealing the sparring match so easily. 

Meanwhile Kirito on the other hand, is having a hard time dealing with your hard yet fast attacks with your proton lightsabers. He can tell that you are literally skilled on your own skills, and he could imagine you are also trained onto your sword skills in real life. 

You rushed onto offensive attack as you unleash fast and powerful combos of attack towards Kirito before you use your thicc thighs and kick Kirito after he dodges your attacks. 

Y/N (Sam): *raises arms* That's it!?

You taunted Kirito like how Sam does in the game as you watch him recover from the kick he received before rushing in this time before you collided with his proton saber and analyzes the said pretty boy. 

Kirito: *grunting* Your skills live up to your reputation as one of the strongest players...!

Y/N (Sam): Mhm... Self taught... And not half bad. *grins* Still! 

Kirito grits his teeth as he tries to outmatch you in your speed by flipping backwards behind you, but you already saw his steps ahead and proceeds to slash him in mid air. Your attack alone drained much of Kirito's health and it sends him skidding back onto the floor again.