Chapter 8: Swordswoman in the world of guns

No one POV

Y/N: *blocking Kirito's proton sword* Is that it!?

After the ruckus on the registration lobby earlier with the meme master himself, you are now seen training and practicing Kirito and Klein with their respective Proton swords while your using your HF Murasama blade. And yep your outside of your cybernetic suit to make it fair for them.

And by fair, they were getting their ass kicked despite how much they do coordinated attacks against you. To be fair you have been playing for a long time and you are experienced onto this too. 

Now back to where we are, Kirito skids back due to your immense power behind your counter attacks as Klein regroups with his friend this time. Both were taking deep breathes after each failed coordinated attack. 

Klein: *chuckling a bit tired* Man your weren't kidding that your going to train us. 

Y/N: *smirk and twirl Murasama on hand* Told you, the bullets of bullets tournament is being hosted by Platinum games, so you must be prepared. Who knows a better player might encounter and fight you mhm?

Kirito: Fair point. *takes a deep breathe* Here we go!

Kirito and Klein dashes in, you smile in their determination before you sheathe Murasama back onto the gun trigger, before you launched it by pressing the trigger and let the force of the speeding blade unleash the force and send the debris around you flying towards Kirito and Klein. 

You see Kirito flips his way through the flying debris while Klein is forced to slow down and slice the debris away with his own proton sword

You see Kirito flips his way through the flying debris while Klein is forced to slow down and slice the debris away with his own proton sword. With your quick reflexes and reaction time, you saw Kirito merging his way out and counter attacks you by shooting his pistol towards you. 

You slice the incoming bullets with Murasama before you locked blades with Kirito, but clearly you held the advantage considering you have been fighting and grinding on this game more than anyone else on the group

You slice the incoming bullets with Murasama before you locked blades with Kirito, but clearly you held the advantage considering you have been fighting and grinding on this game more than anyone else on the group. That and with your in real life experience with your swords. 

Y/N: *jokingly* Face it Kirito you can't even hold a sword!

Kirito: *a bit irritated* Still time for making a reference!?