Chapter 2: Meeting the Weakest Brazilian Male

Author: Show me a good time reader!

No one POV

After your sudden arrival as "Jetstream Sam" on the location where you assumed the Cyborg arm and oxygen supplier accessory located is, you noticed a group hiding from cover and they were surprised on your appearance while still have the s*it eating grin on your face. 

Y/N: You could say

Y/N: You could say... I am the half of the man I want was. *grins*

Klein: *jaws drop* Holy s*it! I can't believe it...! The cool Brazilian wind is here!

Kirito can't help but admire and look at your High Frequency Murasama on your hands while Sinon can't help but blush at your appearance. They thoughts were cut off when more enemy NPC groups are approaching in as you simply shrugged. 

Y/N: Hey! *they all look at you* Pretty boy! 

You pointed at Kirito, who looks surprised on what you just called him before you speak up again to the group. 

Y/N: I assume your the leader of the group?

Kirito: *blinks before nodding* Well yes I am! Technically we are grinding all together until you come in. 

Y/N: Sorry for cutting in. *grins* But I am grinding for some materials here, mind if I join in?

Asuna: We don't mind. *nods and smiles*

Sinon simply nodded, awestruck at your profile info and appearance before you hop off from the APC tank your standing on and the group comes with you. 

Y/N: All right. *chuckles and looks to the group* You do your thing, I will clear the path. Clear?

Sinon: *nods, still blushing* I cover you guys from afar. 

You hummed, also liking the view of Sinon's thighs before the group stands besides you and watches the number of enemy NPC's fall into defensive formations. 

(Cue the music!)

Kirito: *analyzing* 70 of them, mostly with armed rifles and they have extra APC tank left too. 

Asuna: We can take them out on each sides, 35 each. *readies her weapon* 

Y/N: Oh good. *chuckling* Why that's very good! I take 36 of them!

Klein: *whines a bit* Oh hell no! I take 37!

Y/N: *grins* Now that's the spirit! Get ready!

You hold Murasama on your hands tightly before taking a rather...Offensive stance for battle. Your posture and stance alone emits raw confidence, you literally took Sam's character onto the next level.