Chapter 7: Registration

Author: What happens when the players from GGO got to meet the MGR characters? Now enjoy! :D

No one POV

After some time buying the groceries and just discovered that the pretty boy you fought in game is the same guy you meet on the groceries with Suguha, you are now back onto the Busujima household with the groceries and now stacking it up and let your mom do the work. 

You put the bags of groceries onto the table as Saeko helps out your mother on packing down the groceries you all brought from the market

You put the bags of groceries onto the table as Saeko helps out your mother on packing down the groceries you all brought from the market. You sigh in relief and wipes the sweat from your forehead and looks onto the rest. 

Y/N: *sighs in relief* Is this all of it mom and sis?

Saeko: Yeah. *nods and stacks the other items* This is all of it, at least we brought the groceries earlier this day. You do know how much people buy on the market at weekends. 

Akari: Mhm. *giggled and nodded* I still remember your father getting annoyed in the market during rush hour. So we wanted you kids to be more advance in life all right?

Y/N: Yep we know mother. *smiles a bit* Why do you think I'm always ahead on my grades in college eh?

Despite as a programmer/gamer in college, your being ahead attitude got you to where you are right now. Better thank your mom and dad for that. 

Your mother Akari giggled on your statement while your older sister Saeko looks proud at that too. You chuckled as you put your towel on your shoulder. 

Y/N: *to your mother* Say mom, where's dad? I assume he's working back onto his garage with his team?

Akari: Yep. *nods* But hey at least his work is getting more customers, and more customers means we have money to sustain ourselves everyday. 

Saeko: That and he's working hard for us so that we can have a good future ahead. *smiles towards you* You can go back to your room, I can help mother with this. 

Y/N: *nods in understanding* If you say so, I will kill some time playing in Gun Gale Online. 

She chuckled at you before you go back to your personalized room, and hot dang it looks good for someone who has no time for home chores here in the household.