"Ah, this is good" Jiraiya put down the cup he drank. He put some money under the cup and leaves the stall. "Keep the change," he said to the stall owner before asking him about the money.

Jiraiya stretches his arms until some cracks on his bones were heard. "Now, what was left is to wait for Tsunade. Heh."

"Ero-sensei" Jiraiya paused.

There is only one person who could say that.

He turned to his left and saw the blonde and whiskers on his cheek calling his name.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at the gate, right now." Naruto asked.

"I just finished eating, kid. I'm about to head there to greet her."

"Well, you shouldn't wait for her anymore." Jiraiya looks at him confused didn't know what he means.

The blonde explained to him. "Because she arrived, last night. And....."

,
,
,
,

"Haha hahaha, I'm rich. I'm rich. I'm rich." The woman drunkenly throwing her money into the sky celebrating her win.

"I'm so grateful for you, Tsunade-sama. Could you please give me some money to your humble assistant. " Shizune, the Slug Sannin apprentice bowed down to her. She also drank from the drink last night.

"Sure, sure take it as many as you like" Tsunade ends up throwing the money at her. Shizune grabs the money like in hunger.

The whole room was filled with gold and money and beside them, two humans were standing there like a statue witnessing the glory of Tsunade.

"I can't believe, she won and there were so many!" Jiraiya said thoughtlessly.

Naruto was speechless as well. This is also his first time seeing Tsunade win after years of losing.

Tsunade was so lost in alcohol, that she dance around with full money in her hand and yelled joyfully for great success. "Money, money, money. Hahaha."

,
,
,
,

Satsuki awakes from her nightmare, she looks around the room she is recognized she isn't in her room but somewhere else.

"Where am I?"

The room is made from plank just as all Japanese traditional house has been. The room was cleaned and arranged and half of the room was filled with lavender. The curtain was lavender, the blanket, the shirts even the cupboard is theme lavender.

"Whoever this lavender freak? I bet she and I wouldn't get along well."

She roses from her bedsheets and headed to the outside. Satsuki slides the door and surveys the outside as well. She notices some guards with pupilless eyes walking in front of her. She realised she is in the Hyuga clan mansion.

So I'm in the Hyuga clan mansion and the room was lavender and there have guards. There is two class of Hyuga's that common people know. One is upper class and two is lower class. The lower class was out of the list and without a doubt I am in the hospitality of one of the powerful people in the Hyuga clan I wonder who.

"S-so you have awake Satsuki?" The girl asked her.

"Yes, I am. I wonder who kindly let me have some treatment in the prestigious clan" Satsuki turned seeing Hinata was there.

Satsuki was glad, at least not some stranger brought her. Like before, remembered how she got kidnapped after getting lied to by a certain person. Yeah that is a history that she wouldn't everyone.