Charles & Savannah bar fight

Start from the beginning

Charles:

Alright you got your wine. Talk.

*Savannah takes a sip of wine, then she starts talking. *

Savannah:

You're going to hate this, but what I have to tell you actually is about Tyler. So, he noticed that I've been spending a lot of time with you.

*Charles cuts her off. *

Charles:

With me? How does he know about me?

Savannah:

Whenever you dropped me off, he was watching from our bedroom window. And he knows of you since you're the closest male friend I have.

Charles:

Alright. Continue. That's a little weird. But continue.

Savannah:

Anyways, as I was saying, so he was giving me a lot of mouth about how jealous he was, he was saying that it's disrespectful for me to be your friend, he disliked the fact me and you were spending so much time together, he doesn't like you picking me up or dropping me off. Etc. He just kept going on & on about his dislikes.

Charles:

And what did you do about it?

Savannah:

What do you mean?

Charles:

I mean if you had that much of a problem with him complaining, what did you do to solve the issue?

Savannah:

Nothing. I mostly let him do all of the talking. But I did defend your name.

Charles:

Okay so you did nothing. If you did nothing, why are you bringing this to me?

Savannah:

Well because I always come to you about my problems.

Charles:

Savannah, I don't want to talk about Tyler. I would rather talk about you & me. What's going on here between us? Why haven't you said anything at all about our kiss?

Savannah:

Our kiss was good. It really was. But I was thinking it happened in the heat of the moment.

Charles:

What? Savannah, you and I both know we have undeniable chemistry. That wasn't just a heat of the moment type of kiss.

Savannah:

Well Charles, I'll admit I do like you. But you have Mona to deal with, you have baby mama drama, you have so much going on, and I have Tyler. We just both have a lot of shit happening right now.

Charles:

That's true. But who really has shit going on? Like let's be real Savannah I have real fucking problems. My daughter got hit by a fucking care and you didn't even ask me once about how she was doing? But you expect to use me as your personal dump truck?!

Savannah:

I'm not trying to use you.

Charles:

That's what it feels like Savannah. I don't mind listening to you. I really don't. But I'm tired of hearing you moan & complain & bitch about Tyler, yet you refuse to leave him.

Savannah:

Wow. So, you're judging me now? After all of the crap Trina put you through, yet you still have a soft spot in your heart for her.