Chapter 30: Insecurities

Start from the beginning

'"More complicated" it's a nice way of saying you are a fucking Mary Sue...' Minho said, raising his eyebrow.

Taehyung sighed and looked at everyone and his hand reached Jungkook's to squeeze it. Looking for comfort.

'The case is... if you want to have a peaceful life... You can't stay next to us...'

The heavy statement lingered in the air for a whole minute.

Then Jimin smacked Taehyung's ear.

'What kind of bullshit is that?!'

'Jimin, at some point you all will be in danger...'

'Not more than you, dumbshit!'

'Yeah, it is stupid way of thinking...' Dami snorted. 'If we want to have "peaceful life" the most reasonable thing to do would be to stay next to the two people that actually can stand against this... what would we call him...?' She looked at the rest of the boys.

'Bastard?'

'Motherfucker?'

'Fucktard?'

'Shadow?'

'Lord Voldemort?'

'Dr Evil?'

'Inter-Thanos?'

'Satan?'

The proposition came from all directions.

'Too cool...' Dami shook her head.

Boys caught her drift at once.

'Sludge.'

'Poop.'

'Shit.'

'Toilet.'

'Potty.'

'Oh, potty is good!' Yoohyeon clapped her hands. Then she frowned. 'But sounds too cute...'

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other, rolling their eyes, trying to hold their smiles.

Han gasped.

'Loo.'

'Mr Loo... Dr Loo... Lord Loo...' Yeonjun started listening.

'Lord Loo it is then...' Jimin nodded satisfied. 

'I appreciate your humor but it is not a funny matter...' Taehyung said, with tightly pressed lips.

'No, no... think about it again...' Jimin shook his head. 'Learn from Harry Potter. Lord Voldemort's name was a taboo. People feared more the name than the person itself... But who will be afraid of Lord Loo? He can be used only to wash away our shit...' Jimin spread his arms.

'And not gonna lie... as a villain... I would be pissed to be called a loo by a bunch of teenagers...' Minho nodded. 

'Okay... but... if at any point it will be too much for any of you...just tell us...' Taehyung said quietly.

'Yeah. Your soulmate is always your first priority...' Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hand.

In response Minho just turned up the music in room and Han yelled:

'Sorry, I don't understand bullshit!'

'Dance practice then! We won't have time to train combat today, but at least we need to sweat a bit before going out or aunties will suspect something...' Jimin clapped his hands.

'Something energetic then...' Yeonjun said. 'BTS "Idol" or Stray Kids "Miroh"?

'I have a perfect one...' Jungkook went to the stereo and connected it with his phone. 'ON...'