❤️‍🔥"First time big boy?" (Steddie)

Start from the beginning

"And your positive your okay with me doing this?" Steve asked as he rested his hands on Eddie's back, still not bothering with the tape.

"Yes I'm positive, I trust you big boy." Eddie smiled as he replied, he loved how cautious Steve was being; it showed he really cares.

Steve nodded and began to take the tape off of Eddie, bundling it up as he did so.

Soon it was all off and Eddie was exposed but he wasn't uncomfortable or even nervous anymore. He was happy he could trust Steve and that he could properly breath again.

"Do you feel better now love?" Steve asked as he put the wadd of tape on the coffee table before wrapping his arms around Eddie's waist and nuzzled his head into the crook of Eddie's neck.

"Yeah I can breath better but I don't like seeing them. Their fucking stupid and go against how I want to look." Eddie answered as he leaned back, his head resting against Steve's shoulder as Steve pulled his head up from his neck.

"I know, I'm sorry that they bother you so much but it's good to know you can breath now." Steve hummed as he moved one of his hands to brush Eddie's hair out of his face.

"Do you wanna touch them?" Eddie asked suddenly, catching Steve off guard.

"What?" Steve asked sounding confused, he was content with them just cuddling.

"I said do you wanna touch them? You're the first person to see them other then me so you might as well be the first to touch them too." Eddie shrugged as he tilted his head so he could see Steve's flustured face.

"What? Is this your first time big boy~?" Eddie asked with a smirk making Steve laugh.

"No, it's not, I just don't know what you want me to do. Am I supposed to suduse you or are we still being cuddly?" Steve answered with a smirk of his own as he slowly raised his hands to right under Eddie's breasts, teasing him in a way.

"Suprise me, do whatever you want." Eddie breathed out, giving Steve his full concent to do whatever he wanted to him.

"Alright~" Steve hummed before moving his hands to caress and kneed Eddie's breasts, kissing at his exposed neck as he did so.

Eddie let out a gasp followed by a moan when he felt Steve finally touch his boobs.

"Fuck Steve!" Eddie moaned out as Steve rolled his nipples between his fingers.
Who knew he would be so sensitive?

"You're so handsome baby, so, so handsome." Steve mumbled against Eddie's neck and jaw inbetween kisses.

"Steve please~" Eddie breathed out as he began to grind against Steve's leg.

"Please what baby?" Steve asked, stopping all of his movements making Eddie whine at the loss.

"Fuck me please, I have condoms and lube in the drawer." Eddie said as he pointed to the coffer table drawer.

"Are you positive?" Steve asked as he began to grab the lube & a condom.

"If you don't fuck me right now I'll never forgive you." Was Eddie's responce before taking the condom out of its wrapper and putting it onto Steve.

He quickly applied lube before pumping him a few times with his hand making Steve moan breathy.

Once Steve was fully hard and lubed up, Eddie lowered himself onto him, grabbing onto his shoulders to help steady himself.

"Fuck Eddie~" Steve moaned out lowly, "Your so tight." He moaned out as Eddie sat fully down onto his lap, bottoming out.

"Your so big." Eddie moaned out as he rested his head on Steve's shoulder as he adjusted to Steve' size.

After a few minutes of Eddie acting like a cock warmer, Eddie began to bounce up and down on Steve; slowly at first but he quickly began to pick up the pase.

"Fuck baby boy~" Steve moaned out making Eddie moan as well. That was the first time he has ever called him that and he loves it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck~" Eddie moaned out in time with each of his bounces.

The two went at this for a little over an hour, Eddie getting pinned to the couch after a while and the condom getting completely filled in the process.

By the time their sixth round was over they were both on the verge of passing out.

"You know I love you so much right?" Steve asked as he pulled out, the condom expanding Eddie's entrance for a second as it was pulled out.

"Of course I do and I love you too." Eddie answered, already half asleep.

Steve threw the condom away before picking Eddie up, only to put him down on his bed before slipping into the bed next to him.

The two fell asleep quickly after that, planing on taking a shower in the morning.

So that's the story of how Eddie came out to Steve♡
**********************************
1,500 Words! I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ANYTHING IN SO LONG!!!

My schedule has been wake up, go to school, stay for rehearsal, do homework, go to sleep, repeat for the longest time now so I haven't had any time to write nor have I had the inspiration to do so either.

BUT the play is this Thursday so I won't have rehearsal anymore & that's what takes up most of my time (other then school) so hopefully I'll be able to write more frequently soon!!!