❤️‍🔥"First time big boy?" (Steddie)

Requested by: JustKur0m1
Trans Eddie!!!
If transphobic then LEAVE NOW & DON'T COME BACK!!!
⚠️Praise as the kink, then unsafe binding & cussing as fr tw's⚠️
I'M SO SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO MAKE!!!
************************************
"Hey Steveee~" Eddie hummed as he sat down onto Steve's lap.

"Yes my love?" Steve replied as he rest his hands onto his waist.

"I need to tell you something." Eddie stated, his playful tone dropped.

"You can tell me anything baby." Steve said, realizing the serious tone.

"Okay." Eddie took a deep breath before rushing out "I'm trans." As quickly as possible.

"I-i don't know what that means." Steve said sounding confused but like he was trying his hardest to understand for Eddie's sake.

"It means I was born in a girl's body but I'm a boy. I've been able to bind my chest to make me look like I have a flat chest; that's why I wear so many layers too. I'm a man but I have the body of a woman under all the binding and layers." Eddie explained to the best of his abilities.

"Oh, okay that's cool. I like boobies and I like you, two of my favorite things in one." Steve smiled before pecking Eddie's jaw.

"So you don't care that I don't have a dick or anything like that?" Eddie asked, his tone still confused. Steve was taking this a lot better then he thought he would.

"Of course I don't care, I love you for you, not what your body is like. Though I have a question if your okay with me asking." Steve said as his thumbs rubbed circles on Eddie's hips subconsciously.

"I love you too and ask away." Eddie smiled largely, he was beyond thrilled that Steve was accepting of him.

"Isn't the binding on your chest painful?" Steve asked as he ran his hands up and down Eddie's sides making him shiver.

"Sometimes yeah it is. Like if we're running then it makes it hard for me to breath and I have to undo it when I sleep because I'm scared I'll pass out from lack of oxygen  and not wake back up." Eddie answered as he scratched the back of his head.

"It keeps you from breathing properly?!" Steve asked suddenly concerned for his lover's safety.

"Yeah but it's okay because I get to be flat chested." Eddie answered with a shrug.

"Love, I love you so, so, so, so much and I really want you to be comfortable but I also want you to be able to breath. So while it's just the two of us at your house or my house, do you mind taking off your binding? Or can you at least promise me you'll take breaks during the day so you can breath properly? Please?" Steve asked, his eyes full of worry and concern for his lover.

"I- yeah I guess I can promise that. Can you help me take the binding off now?" Eddie asked after agreeing to Steve's request.

"Of course I can love, you'll have to tell me how to first though, I dont want to fuck something up on accident." Steve agreed, his eyes softening as they filled with relief.

"Okay." Eddie smiled before he began to take his jacket off, then his shirt and finally his undershirt.

After all of that was off, all that was left was some medical tape wrapped tightly around the upper half of his chest, compressing his breasts.

"The end of the tape is on my back." Eddie stated as he stood up and turned around before sitting back down onto Steve's lap, this time with his back facing his lover.

"So you just want me to unwrapp it all?" Steve asked wanting to double check before he did anything.

"Yep." Eddie breathed out, this was a massive moment in their relationship. Not only did he just come out as trans but he's now showing Steve a part of his body nobody but himself has ever seen.