💔/💗"Still Pretty?" (Mike x El)

This is set in season 4

This is set in season 4.pt.2 even tho the photo is season 2(?)^
⚠️low-key self hate, cussing⚠️
***************************************
Everyone had finally been reunited with one another and it was amazing.

Jonothan, Argyle, Will, Mike, and El were all introduced to Eddie and Robbin while everyone else was either introduced to them  as well or thrilled to see them again.

"Your hair!" Max said as she saw El once again, this time in the flesh instead of in her mind where El snapped Vecna's neck and killed him instantly when he wasn't paying attention to her.

"My hair!" El laughed back as she played with Max's long firey red hair.

"What happened? Where have you been? How have you been?" Max asked before getting cut off by Mike.

"El, Eddie wants to meet you." He said as he came up beside of them both.

"Oh I'm sorry, was I interrupting something?" He asked when he saw both girls were playing with the others hair, or what was left of it at least.

El looked at Max who shook her head before turning back to Mike.

"No your not interrupting. Who is Eddie?" She answered as she looked around to see who looked unfamiliar.

"He's this amazing guy who runs the Hellfire club, a dnd club. And he's a complete and total badass! He saved our lives out there!" Steve stated as he walked over with his arm slung around Eddie who was blushing at the complements.

"I wouldn't say all that." Eddie mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"Shut up man, your everything he said!" Dustin said, joining the group while Johnathan introduced Nancy to Argyle. Will and Lucas, caught each other up on all of the crazy shit that had gone down while the Will was away but in more detail then they had heard before.

Eddie chuckled as he ruffled Dustin's hair.

"Does he like him?" El whispered to Mike, pointing to Steve and Eddie.

"What?" Mike asked back, having not heard her the first time.

"Does Steve like Eddie?" She asked again, this time a little louder.

"Oh! I mean..." He looked at the two, both of them still had their arms around each other and were leaning against one another as they talked to Max and Dustin, "... Probably." He finally answered with a nod.

El nodded back with a smile. She was happy they were happy.

"So your the girl with all of these superpowers I keep hearing about right? You just killed Vecna like that?" Eddie asked, snapping his fingers at the end.

"Yes? I think I am the only girl with powers my friends know." El replied, looking to Max and Mike for reassurance that her statement was correct.

"Yeah El, your the only badass girl we know with superpowers." Max said with a laugh getting a smile back.