💗Karaoke Night~(Robin x Nancy)

Type- Suggestive Fluff
Side ship- Eddie x Steve
⚠️Cussing, flustured people⚠️
Song- "Sexie Drug" by Falling In Reverse
2022 Au
Also Thank You to everyone that voted in the poll for this!💗💗💗
***************************************
Now that all of this Upside Down & Vecna shit was over -at least for the time being- Robin, Nancy, Steve, and Eddie all decided to have a karaoke night at Steve's large house to try and relax.

Because Eddie had decided to bring some weed to help them all calm down even more, they all took a few hits from the joint before singing their song.

Steve was up first because it was his idea for them to have a karaoke night in the first place.

He sang "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley, winking at Eddie when he was done singing causing Eddie to blush.

Everyone clapped before Robin asked "Who's going to to next?" not wanting it to be her.

"I can go." Eddie answered before standing up and getting his song pulled up on his phone.

"I can go after him if you don't want to go next." Nancy said to Robin in an attempt to reasure her.

"That would be great, thanks!" Robin replied with a grin making Nancy smile back at her with a small blush.

"Here we go!" Eddie cheered as he found the song he wanted to sing.

Originally he was going to be singing "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osborne but decided to change it up to get even with Steve.

So instead he sang "Crazy" by Patsy Cline and The Jordanaries.

He made sure to always bring his eyes back to Steve's every time he looked away for whatever reason so he knew that the song was definitely ment for him.

Once he was done with the song the others clapped making him blush, suddenly bashful.

"Wow you guys are gay, can you two please just get together already?" Nancy asked making both boys faces ignite into dark blushes.

"Like your one to talk." Steve snapped back as he pointed over at Robin, confusing the poor girl.

"Oh but I'm going to actually make my move." Nancy sassed back with a smirk before getting up and fixing her music.

"Wait what?!" Robin asked, already beginning her gay panic as Steve laughed.

"Sexy girl, I just fell in love
You should try it, it's a hell of a drug
Like OMG, you make me com-com-complete"  Nancy sang making Robin's face instantly flame up into a blush.

"I'm looking for reasons, I'm begging and pleading
I'm dreaming of calling you mine
You keep me stu-stu-stuttering
Stumbling, fumbling over my lines
Without you, girl, I'm not alright
I'm not okay, yeah" To say Steve and Robin were shocked was an understatement. Robin was also flustured as Hell where as Steve was so proud of Nancy for finally making a move on his best friend.

"No, don't give up on me
Wait, it's not what it seems
Now we can't stop this tragedy
And it's back to the start, yeah, yeah
And we're falling apart, yeah, yeah" Nancy threw a wink at Robin before singing her favorite part of the song.