Issei: Eh - as he began to disappear.

Jiko: Quiet, Ddraig will send you to do something and you and I will talk again, just wait and I will answer all your questions, and do not forget what I told you - as he watched Issei disappear, leaving Jiko alone in that place.

Jiko: Ahh,...... it is better that everything goes faster but that can't be - as he looked towards the ground.

As cracks with flames appeared throughout the place and these cracks became larger every second consuming everything that was in its way within its flames.

Jiko: Well... - while looking at the cracks - it's better to prepare me for my long sleep - as he faded away, too.

OUTSIDE OF ISSEI'S DREAMSCAPE

Ddraig: PARTNER!... PARTNER!... PART... - until Issei abruptly woke up.

Issei: WHO, WHAT, WHEN! - as he jumped off the ground into a standing position, on guard.

Ddraig: "It's good that you're awake - happy that Issei woke up, but he couldn't help but think - 'I couldn't see that dream, that's strange.'

Issei: Ahh, Ddrai... - stopping himself and sitting back on the ground, he remembered what Jiko told him.

Issei: Ddraig - a great seriousness emitted from his tone.

Ddraig: "Yes?" - a little confused by Issei's tone.

Issei: Tell me what do you plan to do with the Boosted Gear?

Ddraig: "Ehhh, oh Issei, you know I already finished modifying your training, you see time passes 3 times faster here, so if a day passes out there. It would be three days within here and you can modify it so that it also works with magic power" - internally, he was very nervous - 'Damn it, I must change the subject quickly.'

Issei: Ddraig.

Ddraig: "Ohh... look at the flowers, they have finished adapting, we only need to talk to the maid, and then the Maou to go find the other thing that is missing."

Issei: Y DDRAIG GOCH! - looking at his left hand with a glare - speak.

Ddraig: "I... I... fine" - feeling defeated, he decided to explain his plan again - "I will explain it to you in the easiest way for you to understand. The plan was that while the ritual is happening, I would be changing the power of Ophis with my own. While I'm doing that, the Boosted Gear would be going through a sort of metamorphosis like reconstruction. While it is in this state, it will absorb the powers of Albion that you took as well as the power of Ascalon, uniting them with the abilities of the Boosted Gear. However, during this phase, your blood and dragon powers will be sealed until the Boosted Gear is finished with the process."

Issei: And the bad news..." - detecting some sadness in Ddraig's tone, which caused him to be worried.

Ddraig: "Well there is a high possibility that my soul will be permanently sealed or ... dead."

Issei: You'll die but.. - he was worried, but he remembered what Jiko told him - relax, Ddraig, everything will be fine, there is no need to worry - calming down, though he was confused by what jiko would do to ensure that nothing bad happens, but decided that they will talk later.

Ddraig: "It'll be ok, partner."

Issei: But you don't think I will explode because of that whole process - although he was worried, but it didn't show up on his face.

Ddraig: "Good, as you know the Boosted Gear can not use the powers of the white dragon without any cost because they are two different skills, and can only have one. This process will combine the skills and other things, such as Ascalon, imagine it, a dragon type Longinus that is also a dragon slayer Longinus" - excited to see what happened at the end of the process - "but the downside is that all your power due to having a body with the blood and flesh of two dragons, it will be sealed to adapt and improve as a whole with the Boosted Gear."