The room was covered in an uncomfortable silence, but that silence was broken by Serafall.

Serafall: Ahhh..... that video was given to me by So-tan - her eyes closed.

Sirzechs:..... Then it's real - his voice in a muted tone, putting the phone on his desk.

Grayfia: This is real? But aren't Issei-sama and Saji-sama supposed to be friends and those words - her tone confused, but also afraid.

Sirzechs: But... that reaction - looking at Serafall.

Serafall: So you realized it.

Sirzechs: Yes - whatever worry he had, changed to a serious demeanor.

Grayfia:.... That reaction is that of someone who explodes from a lot of stress, or an unstable state of mind.

Serafall: Yes, this reaction only means bad news.

Sirzechs: No, no, no, it can't be - holding his head - no, those words can't be true, right?

Serafall:.... It is most likely - with great fear that they were true.

Sirzechs sighs to calm down.

Sirzechs: I want you two to go and look for him - worried about Issei.

Grayfia: It's true, we have to go find him, in that state it is very likely that he can commit something foolish - worried about her "little brother".

Serafall: Right, let's go

The two women got together and left in a magical circle, leaving Sirzechs alone in his office.

Sirchst-.......... Ahhhh, I hope you're okay, Issei-kun - with many concerns about what the young Sekiryuutei could do, so the Maou could only rub his head to cease the oncoming headache that he was receiving.

IN KUOH, HOUSE OF THE HYOUDOU.

In the living room of the house, a magical circle appeared, which Serafall and Grayfia emerged from, seeing that they arrived in the right area, they knew they knew that they had an uncertain amount of time because they knew the girls weren't at school if the video was any indication.

Serafall: Let me call So-tan - making a communication circle.

Sona: Yes Onee-sama? - confused by the call.

Serafall: So-tan, do you know where Ise-kun is?

Sona:No, after what happened in his classroom, he left the academy.

Serafall: Ok, thank you - cutting off communication.

Serafall: You heard that, right? - looking towards Grayfia.

Grayfia: Yes, we better see his room and then look for him around the city - in her usual serious demeanor.

Serafall: Ok - just as serious as Grayfia

The two went upstairs and went to Issei's room, when they reached the door, they slowly opened it.

Upon entering, they saw that the room was strangely clean and tidy, but there was a faint foul odor, which was something to worry about.

Serafall: I don't feel the energy of Ise-kun, but others have been here - a little worried about the situation.

Grayfia: Yes, it seems that he has not been there for a day or two.

The two looked at each other and nodded and went into the city to start looking for Issei.

3 HOURS LATER.