Issei went and sat on his seat after a few minutes two boys approached him.

Matsuda/Motohama: Hello/Good morning Ise.

Issei: Hello guys, what's going on?

Matsuda: Issei, we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us during the break to spy on the kendo group - hearing this, all the girls looked at them badly.

Issei: Sorry guys but I'm not in the mood to spy - from Issei's words, everyone was surprised because the perverted beast of Kuoh was not in the mood to spy.

Random Boy Classmate: Surely, it's a lie.

Random Girl Classmate: Yeah, it's surely a lie.

Matsuda/Motohama: HOW CAN IT BE, YOU ARE NOT ISSEI, YOU ARE AN IMPOSTOR, WHERE IS OUR FRIEND!!!

Issei: Guys it's me, I just don't have the interest to do that.

The boys were going to continue talking but the teacher entered and they all sat in their seats.

TIME AFTER.

AT THE SCHOOL EXIT.

The day was normal for Issei, only that everyone did not believe that the perverted beast of Kuoh did not want to spy, but leaving that aside.

Issei walked quietly through the streets until his partner called to him.

Ddraig: Partner, I can feel Ophis approaching.

Issei: 'Seriously, where?

Ddraig: It's close - with a little confusion - but I can also feel the bearer of Albion, the redhead, the sadomasochist, the magician and the nekomatas.

Issei:'Oh then I'm going to say hello to Ophis-chan, Fay-chan and Kuro-chan' - happy to be able to see the girls who he hadn't spoken to for weeks - 'and I'll take the opportunity to discuss something with Vali.' - putting his hand in his briefcase and taking out a bottle with which he sprayed himself a little.

Ddraig: What is that, partner?

Issei: 'It's a way for my smell to not be noticed, now, Ddraig I want you to fully suppress my aura, I want to give the girls a surprise.'

Note: Looking this up, Issei does have stealth capabilities, surprisingly, Vali does not.

Ddraig: Ok, partner - suppressing Issei's aura to that of a normal human - I hope you surprise them - with a smile, happy for his partner.

Issei: 'Yes, so where are they?'

Ddraig: In the park - a little animated about the surprise that his partner was about to pull.

Issei: 'Ok, I hope to give them a surprise.' - walking to the park to surprise Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kuroka, Ophis, Le Fay and Vali. But he didn't know that he was the one who would be surprised.

IN THE PARK.

Issei walked following Draig's instructions, before seeing on a bench, people who had been sitting as outcasts, but people who he recognized by their hair, he walked towards them slowly to surprise them, for his good luck there was a tree about 2 meters away from the bench.

He approached the tree to see the bench, but saw a dimensional crack open up ahead.

ISSEI POV

I was behind the tree when I saw the crack open, looking towards that place, I saw the figure of a dark-haired loli that I knew very well, but what happened next left me with a great pain in my chest.

Ophis: Hi honey - when I heard those words, I was paralyzed thinking that she was talking to me and when I was going to go out and talk to her.

Vali: Hello, my little dragon - 'What' I thought, and then saw how Ophis went over to Vali.

When Opis arrives with Vali, she kisses him on the lips. 'I can't...' Issei thought, but he heard something that surprised him even more.

Le Fay: No fair, Ophis-sama - she was reaching the bench and then jumping and when Vali and Opis parted ways, Le Fay gave Vali a kiss, causing Ophis to pout.

Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kuroka: It's true, it' s not fair - after Le Fay finished kissing Vali, they kissed him one by one.

NORMAL POV.

Issei is incredulous that before his eyes he saw his so-called friend/rival/brother kissing the girls who had told him they loved him and swore eternal love to him.

Vali: Calm down girls, I'll give you all a little love, let's go to my apartment.

The girls: Hai - proceeding to follow Vali, without noticing the brunette behind a tree.

THE END.