23.23 twenty-three

Start from the beginning

"I'm good I got it" I tell him because I don't like people paying for my stuff then I feel like I gotta owe them back.

"Let me" He says putting a ten on the counter. "We'll thank you I guess" I tell
Him.

"What's yo name" He asks me "anit you Nardo wick" I ask him and he laughs a lil Bit "yeah" he answers and I scrunch my face up.

"What you doing all the way over here, in Chicago" I ask him cause I'm on 87th and this not really where tourist be.

"I'm out hea with gang nem" He answers and I nod "How old you is" I ask him and he makes a thinking face

"25" He answers smiling, I tilt my head to the side sucking my teeth.

I pull my phone out searching his age then showing him.

The shit say 20.

"You are a liar" I tell him walking out and he follows me. "Mmcht how old you is then" He asks.

"23, lil boy" I tell him stopping at the car. "You should come to this lil day party" he catches my attention I love a good party.

"Text me the stuff on Ig" I tell him and he nods handing me his phone.

I follow myself on ig before getting back in the car.

"Bitch I know that wasn't fucking nardo wick" Aubree looks over at me "I know like what the fuck he doing over here" I tell her as she pulls off.

"Now who we supposed to be here with" Aubree asks sticking by my side.

"I already told you bitch" I tell her looking around spotting nardo around a group of other people.

"Come on" I drag aubree behind me.

"Ite I'm ready come on" I tell nardo hyping myself up as aubree holds the camera that I'm on live with.

I open my mouth leaning my head backwards, Nardo starts pouring the dusse into my mouth.

This shit kinda hurts. It like burns.

I swallow all of it, immediately coughing after. "I told you I could do it, now you gotta let me do you" I tell him taking the bottle out of his hand.

"Hell nawl, you did that for the both of us" He tells me and I roll my eyes walking back over to ari.

"Y'all saw me do that shit" I say to the camera putting on a empty liquor bottle.

Evil twins by Durk and von start playing.

I love this song, and me being where I'm at with von not finna make me love it less.

"You on back than, a Zara tell bro go spin that Benz. All them nigga's was scared to shoot a vids we had guns in they lenz. He think he turnt but we the reason why he keep guns in his pants, you can't talk bout Zara around me wherever I go cause that's my twin" Aubree hypes, replacing Vons name with mine. and I roll my eyes cause she knew what she was doing.

"See, shit got real And I got locked up in that jam, but I ain't tell And my homie think I killed his cousin Well, oh well Zoo just beat his body like I beat mine Ain't no Ls Signed a deal for a couple mil' Lil' nigga, I still drill" I laugh as I read the comments they talking bout some Queen Von.

I ain't queen shit with his cheating ass.

"You anit got no bodies, lil nigga yo a bitch you ah hoe, you anit shoot nobody. Trynna count my bodies? You go need three four hands, Tryna count my bodies. Do hits out a audi, sneak up on him, two shots to his head then we outi" I pause.

"The killers and robbers vouchin" me and Aubree say in sync.

I laugh taking a sip of my drink.

It's the next day. I got wickman number, but I don't wanna talk to him we can just be friends.

He's to young. Then he just turned 20.

"Take me to O block" Aubree tells me opening a bag a chips.

"What we go do in o block" I ask her eating some cereal. Ion even eat cereal I don't even know why I'm eating it now.

"It seems fun how people describe it" she laughs "girl Parkway is a normal as street anit shit going on trust me, the media just looking from the outside. But on the inside I'm telling you it's Normal ass fuck" I tell her.

"You only saying that cause you grew up Thea now take meee pleasee I wanna find a hood nigga" She says

"Okay if you say so" She nods walking back to the bedroom part of the hotel room.

"What I tell you" I says as we ride around Oblock anit nun happening ad I said.

"Wait what's going on right there" She points to a group of people chilling listening to music

"Gurl I don't know them" I tell her driving back out of parkway.

"You just don't want me to be happy" Aubree pouts.

A:N y'all just to tell y'all I changed the twins age they are now 1.6