PART ONE. / A Symphony of Sorrow

a symphony of sorrow

EPIGRAPH

"In the fiery embrace of love's spark,

Electric currents dance through the dark.

Star-crossed souls, bound by fate's design,

Fire and lightning, a love divine."

ONCE UPON A TIME...

There was a talented writer, who lived in the very heart of the land of lightning. Loyal to the Shogun and none other, she chose to cast their extraordinary talent aside to loyally serve her queen. But all who read of her words felt like they had witnessed the Anemo Archon's literacy blessings, felt like they had touched, tasted, and experienced all that had happened in the novels.

It so happened to be, that on the opposing side of the Shogun, resided a painter. People whispered that his art was so enticing you felt like it was real, and you could step into the colours and get immersed in the brushstrokes. However, his masterpieces always had a touch of melancholy to them, as if he had a great sorrow locked in his heart.

Despite their talents being lined with gold and pearls, they were burdened, deprived of euphoria's gentle kiss. Alone, their work was merely a bud, but if paired with the other, it would bloom splendidly into a flower. But the world is forever determined to scatter the petals of that pristine blossom. But when it finally blooms...

IT WILL STUN THE WORLD WITH ITS AUREATE BEAUTY.