The Mystery: Approach

The environment was fishy. He never returned home that day.

All night he just thought about who was 'Xian' and why the hell he feels she is none other than 'Y/n'.

The next day;

Y/n came home from college, threw her backpack, and lay on the couch. She did not meet Jungkook since last night and decided to call him,

"Where are you?" she blurted.

After hanging up the call she headed towards her bedroom as she was told to do, and she found a beautiful wine-colored strip dress and a note lying on the corner of the bed which said,

"Wear this tonight and I'll be there at 8 ~Jungkook"

8 in the evening;

The reflection of Y/n in the mirror was looking spectacular.

A striped slim fit, satin, wine-colored dress, with her cut on the left side which allowed her tanned left leg to peek out, bold black colored straight hairs covering half of her eyes and lips.

Her cat eyes narrowed with a rare green pupil, her cheeks and the tip of the nose reddish-pink.

Her hair covered the nape of her neck, her clavicle boldly visible and shined with a small necklace chain trailing down to her cleavage.

Her lips were crimson red. "Oh! why so perfect baby" she teased herself.

She smirked when she heard the horn of a car which was completely familiar to her.

She walked down the stairs, the voice of her stilettos cracking the silence of the house.

She cat-walked over to Jungkook's shining black BMW and seated herself next to him.

Jungkook stole a glance, smirked and they drove off.

Their car stopped in front of a luxurious open courtyard hotel.

The rose gold rays glowed everywhere around.

He got off from the car and strolled over to Y/n's door and opened it for her to step out like a gentleman.

Y/n got off, set her palm on his palm, and they strode over to their dinner table.

A candlelight dinner, with a dim candle blowing in the center of the decorated table, rose petals and their low fragrance spread around.

Their eyes locked.

Slowly the eyelids dropped and their faces close, both of them could feel each other's hot breath hitting their necks.

Their lips locked for a moment.

"You're so beautiful Y/n" Jungkook whispered.

She hissed and questioned him, out of the blue, "And what do you want?".

They went on the dates before but not like this. It was a memorable one and somewhat cynical.

Jungkook sent her a revealing dress and she could see his eyes traveling all over her shown skin not with lust but as if he was finding something.

She could sense, that not everything but a part of this everything was planned and was on purpose.

Don't forget to comment on your favorite part and vote, Love<3