Chapter 38 - Saying Goodbye

Start from the beginning

Pushing my legs apart, his eyes left a trail of heat as he stared at my dripping pussy and salivated. The hunger in his eyes made me gulp. My heart was beating frantically in anticipation.

I let out a loud moan as he finally clamped his mouth down on my clit. All my worries from earlier that he didn't want to fuck me anymore vanished and is now replaced with hot scalding desire for my man.

He gripped my hips to keep me in place and flicked his tongue over my clit, biting and sucking the places he knew drove me crazy. I glanced at the urn that contained Layla's ashes and felt a little bit guilty for disrespecting her. I couldn't help it though. I wanted this man desperately. I'm sure my baby girl would understand.

Please forgive mommy.

"Oh, God!" I cried out loud and gripped the bedsheets tight when he slipped his tongue deep into me. My breath came out in short gasp. I was astonished at how this moment escalated quickly. At this point, Blade was fucking me with two of his fingers and his tongue. I didn't even know that was possible. My moans turned into cries, and my cries turned into whimpers.

"I'm so close," I mumbled. My words made his pace to increase. His fingers curled inside me and hit my G-spot repeatedly until I found my release. My legs finally gave out from the mind blowing orgasm after Blade licked me clean.

He ravaged my lips with his and pulled away, his face breaking into a breathtaking smile, "Now let's go spread our daughter's ashes."

━━━━━

Blade squeezed my hand comfortingly to get my attention when we got to the beach. I cleared away the depressing thoughts out of my mind and turned to face my man who stared at me with concern.

"It's okay, baby. Saying goodbye doesn't mean it's the end. You're letting her go to be free." He whispered in a tone of reassurance and wiped my tears that I didn't realize were streaming down my cheeks.

Turning off the engine of his car, he gripped my waist and pulled me onto his lap in the driver's seat. Blade stared deep into my eyes and engulfed me in a warm comforting hug that made my tears to flow freely out of my eyes. He stroked my hair and rubbed a hand down my back, trying to stir away the tension that clung to my bones.

We didn't kiss and no words were spoken. This hug was much more better. It lifted the weight from my chest. I finally had the strength I needed to let Layla go.

We got out of Blade's Cadillac Escalade and walked hand-in-hand over to the private hideaways that's along the wild shoreline of Coney Island Creek. It was a perfect place to spread Layla's ashes. The beach at the oceanfront of the island was public. I needed privacy to let all my emotions out.

The snow had already stopped falling and the hot midday sun shone bright in the clear blue sky. When we got to the beach, we took off our shoes and walked along the sand that felt nice under my feet, and towards the shoreline. The sea was like a rippling blanket of jewel-blue stretching over the silver tint horizon.

Just being here in the calmness of the sea and listening to the wave music was enough to make me feel at peace.

Layla, I want you to know that this is extremely hard for me. If it's possible, I would keep your ashes forever but that would be selfish of me. I love you so much, Layla. You were my first child in this world. I didn't know how to be a mother but I guess you didn't need to learn how to be a mother or write down important things on what and what not to do. Being a mother comes naturally as long as you loved your child and want the best for him/her. You made me feel complete in ways I couldn't comprehend. I just want you to know that..... this isn't the end of us. We would meet someday.

I took in a deep breath and wiped the tears from my cheeks. The pulsing heart of the sea caused a gentle swell and the waves cascading onto the shore made my veins to pulsate with a different kind of adrenaline that made me smile. The briny air was fresh and comforting. It blew through my hair and caressed my face.

Looking up to stare at Blade, I realized he was lost in his thought. Tears shone in his eyes but he didn't let them fall. After a while, he squeezed his eyelids shut and turned to gaze down at me. The intensity of his stare paralyzed me to the spot.

He intertwined our fingers together and planted a soft kiss on my knuckles. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I took off the lid of the urn. Letting out a shaky exhale, I scattered the ashes of my daughter into the sea.

"Goodbye, baby," I choked on my tears and covered a hand over my mouth to muffle my whimpers.

"Goodbye, Zucchero," Blade whispered next to me.

A gentle breeze blew in around us and I smiled. Blade draped his hand over my shoulder and I leaned into him. We both watched as towers of radiant sunlight soaked the sea with their beauty and as the wind blew slightly across the surface of the blue sea, creating small ripples.

~•~

This chapter got me emotional. I love how they support each other in times of pain and struggles.

Blade is really sweet with the tattoo he got symbolizing their love for each other. I wish I had someone like him, unfortunately, I just have myself and this app. I don't mind it though. You guys are more than enough for me.

QOTD: Got any special someone?