Chapter 38 - Saying Goodbye

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head not able to form words because of the lump that's lodged deep in my throat. I guess Blade was right. I needed to let her go. It doesn't mean my memories of her will vanish. She would always be in my heart and that's something that can never go away.

"I love you," I whispered, planting a kiss over his beating heart.

"I love you so much, baby," He mumbled. I felt his muscles tense under my touch as I trailed my fingers over the dark ink that covered every inch of his skin. A tattoo that I've never seen before caught my eyes. It was at the side of his neck. My breath got caught in my throat at the sight of what looked like two interlocked hearts and my name tattooed with it. A couple of roses surrounded it. Red and white. The color wasn't too prominent but it's just the right shade. It was beautiful.

I pulled away from his arms to get a closer look at it. I traced the tattoo with my finger.

"When did you get this tattoo?" I asked. My voice was heavy with emotions.

He stared at me like I was the only thing that mattered in this world and the thought of me leaving him would destroy him. I swallowed hard. "A week ago. Diego did it for me."

"What does it mean?" I asked. It was pretty obvious that there was a deeper meaning to it than just ink on skin.

Blade intertwined our fingers together and pressed his forehead against mine, his hot breath hitting my lips, "It means our hearts are interlocked together. You're the woman that I love so why not get your name tattooed on my skin, and the roses symbolizes our strength. We go through a lot of struggles in life. No matter how hard it may seem, we always bounce back stronger than ever. Our love is forever."

I crawled onto his lap and captured his lips with mine. Blade seemed surprised at my action but he returned it with equal passion. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was speechless. No one had ever done something like this for me. I didn't mind gazing at my name on his skin every single day. It just shows that he was crazy about me and he was all mine.

Blade circled his arms around my waist and groaned into the kiss as I arched my back into him, grinding my ass against his dick through his pants. I bit down on his lip and slipped my tongue into the warmth of his mouth. I moaned as his tongue stroked mine and he took control of the kiss, exploring my mouth like he had never done before. His hands transferred over to my butt cheeks and he squeezed.

Our need for each other was palpable. I scraped my nails down the hard ridges of his muscles and gripped him through his sweatpants.

"Fuck," He moaned. The sexy sound made my core throb. I was fucking wet. Blade trailed kisses down my chin over to my collarbone, licking, biting and sucking the soft skin. He slipped his hand under his hoodie that I had on and stroked my breast, his thumb brushing over my hardened nipple.

"I want you deep inside me," I whispered in his ear and played with the hair at the nape of his neck. My breathing was hard and I'm pretty sure my eyes were hooded with lust. I can't even remember the last time we fucked.

"Baby I would give anything right now to comply with your wish but I can't. The babies are due in a couple of days. I don't wanna hurt you," Blade caressed my cheek and kissed my lips.

I frowned when we pulled apart, "I didn't say I wanted it rough no matter how tempting it seem. We'll be careful, please. Don't you wanna fuck me anymore?"

"No, baby. Don't say that. Of course, I wanna fuck your brains out. I just don't want to take any risk right now. I promise, when you deliver, it's just gonna be you, me.... and your pussy." Blade smirked and slowly placed me on the bed. He took off my shorts. For the first time in my life, I'm glad I wasn't wearing any panties. "We can't have mind blowing sex at this point but that doesn't mean I can't taste you."