raiden mei x reader part 2

This is a contuation for the last part / second chapter I edit

After writing in her diary on the 17th of April , mei laid in her bed, staring at her ceiling. Thinking about the incident that happened that day..y/n seemed kinda mean by the conversation they had but still mei wondered if she could y/n to be a little softer on her and get inside their social circle, and that took a long time..raiden tried many methods to get y/n to be a little softer on her but she only got harsher and harsher responses, it was like y/n genuinely didn't like raiden a single bit. Did raiden fall in love with an emotionally unavailable again? She hoped she didn't because raiden had massive feelings towards y/n. Every time raiden wrote in her diary after school, it got more and more sad because raiden mainly wrote about her attempts at seducing or flirting with y/n and absolutely being rejected by them, raiden would always plan a new method to try to get y/n to open up and befriend her but end up with rejection to open up. It saddened raiden to the core because she couldn't handle rejection very well until this attempt, raiden was walking in the hallways to get to her locker until she saw y/n in a classroom with one of their friends talking and it seemed like y/n was complaining about something that irritated them, at first she noticed it was about a person but she didn't hear enough to guess who it was but it seemed like it was a girl but raiden hid behind a door and earsdorpped about what they were gossiping about

Y/n: "I'm telling you that ever since we talked, she wouldn't leave me alone! I swear!! She would try to flirt with me or seduce me, and it is honestly disgusting. I don't even like her that much, and her friends? Absolutely nut cracks! She hangs out with the weirdest people alive in this  school!! I don't know why she even tries to get along with me! I hate her so much.. Her purple hair isn't even allowed in the dress code from what i know!"

With that, raiden knew y/n was gossiping about her, that shattered raiden's heart into a million pieces at once. She couldn't believe what y/n was saying about her. She just went to her locker and went on her day with a furious expression on her face, that's when raiden decided she would be meaner to people and stop flirting with y/n, and it all started at the class she had after break which was mathematics, at this class raiden sat alone and didn't dare to look at kiana a single once. After school, she became dry to whoever texted her like bronya, kiana, or himeko sensei. And when raiden picked up her diary, she started ranting about y/n..

April 29th, 2017

Dear diary, y/n is such a BITCH, their stupid eyes and stupid hair, i couldn't believe i was in love with such a fake ass whore!! I heard today that they Gossiped about me to their friends, what a lame ass whore!!!! I knew I should've not fallen in love with a popular person! They are all mean and absolutely boring. Y/n even called my friends absolute nut cracks! I couldn't believe they said that about my friends!!!!! I wish y/n could just fall down the stairs and pass away! They are so ugly with their outfits outside of school, and they have such a boring personality. I could see them marrying a wall because they have the same personality!

After that entry in her diary, raiden felt full of herself. She finally let her anger out..at least it was a person, but on second thought, raiden did still have attraction towards y/n, but she would have to suppress it and switch it with hatred that she could get over her little crush on dear ol' y/n..

This is the end of this edit, I hope you liked it. Sorry, this is shorter than the first one, I didn't have many ideas for this edit but I knew I wanted to go with something that was like enemies to lovers sort of thing and I think this would be successful if I just write it with some angst lmfao XD, so this is it for todayyyyy. And like I said, I hope you liked it, I have a power outage and had nothing to do, so I decided to edit this chapter to at  least spend my time in a way I could enjoy it because wellllll if it isn't obvious I like writing- so byee!!