Marshall lee and Fionna

I was so bored we had nothing to do today no adventures or anything. Cake was at Lord M house and bema was lost again so I had nothing to do .

I walked off towards the direction of the candy kingdom maybe I could find something to do there.

I started off till I saw one of the gum drop boys wonder what hes doing all the way out here.

"Hey what are you doing all the way out here."

"Ice queen stole prince gumball again."

"OK Im on it."

Gumball gets kidnapped a LOT.

Ice queen is so annoying but at least I have something to do now.

I started off in the direction of the ice kingdom when I heard a rustling in the leaves.

I looked behind me, I had I turned back around hand on my sword as I bump into marshall lee the vampire king

"MARSHALL" I yelled as I fell on my butt. "Don't scare me like that."

He just laughed "Yeah Hello to you to Fionna."

I got up and walked past him. "What I don't even get a Hi. Where you going Fi."

"Im going to the Ice kingdom. Ice queen captured Gumball again."

"Want any help when the sun sets you in an half in hour I can fly you there."

"I guess you can come to."

He laughed "Good cause I was going to come anyway."

"Since when are you so eager to help me save gumball."

"I couldn't care less about saving gumwad." he sneered.

"They why are you coming."

"I don't know im bored. It could also have something to so with the fact that I haven't seen my favorite human in a while."

"Im the only human you know."

"Did you forget I was alive before the great mushroom war Fi."

"Ohh yeah"

We walked to the Ice kingdom when the sun was setting.

"Finally I don't need this anymore." he said as he closed his umbrella.

He shoved it in my back pack and picked me up fly towards the Ice kingdom.

"Marshall put me down."

"But you said I could fly you there."

" I said you come with I didn't agree to being flown to the Ice kingdom."

"Ok fine." he said as he let go of me.

"Marshall" I yelled as I plummeted towards the earth.

he caught before I could hit the ground." You didn't actually think I would let hit the ground did I."

I just looked down at the ground.

"Wow Fionna im hurt I didn't think you thought so little of me." he laughed faking being hurt.

Nothing else was said intill we went to got to the Ice kingdom.

He flew us up and through the window.

Ice queen was sitting there at her ice table with a few candles lit and spaghetti on both the plates in front of her and gumball. Who happened to have his legs tied to the chair and hands tied up. Was this this sick womans idea of a date.

As soon as Gumball saw me he yelled " Fionna oh and him." He said as soon as he saw that Marshall was there to.

"Hey im helping Fionna save yo ass you could at least not hate me for a few minutes."

"True." Gumball whispered.

I ran over to Ice queen and punched her in the nose.

"Oww" She yelled as she through and snow blade at me.

I punched the crown off her head and kicked her backwards into the jail cell. That should keep her for a little while.

Marshall untied gumball and threw him over his shoulder then walked over to me. "Saved the best seat for you." he said as he picked me bridal style using one arm.

I laughed. " thanks."

He flew us outside the castle and put gumball down on the ground.

Gumball whistled and mo-chro came to get him. "Bye Fionna" and he went back to the candy kingdom.

Me and Marshal started to walk back to the tree house.

"What do you see in him. All I see is an over sized blow pop."

"Oh I don't like him like that anymore."

"Im so proud of you fi." he said laughing as he picked me up and hugged me. It sent tingles through me. Wait what since when did I like Marshall like that.

I yawned and before I knew it he had picked me up.

"Marshall"

"Don't try to fight me on this you look really tired."

"Well I have been up since 5."

"Why"

"I don't know couldn't sleep I guess."

I fell asleep in his arms.