Episode 32: The last dawn of Raccoon City

1 of October of 1998

1 of October of 1998. Saint Michael Clock Tower, North Raccoon City, Raccoon City, United States. 12:03 A.M.

Jill Valentine: October first, midnight. I woke up to the sound of falling rain. I can't believe I'm still alive.

-Where am I? What's going on?- Jill said waking up.

She felt weak but good, more rested and with some of her wounds healed, though the pain of the injury made by the Nemesis was still there. She looked around her. She saw Carlos and Tyrell in front of her, as well an unknown man listen to a radio and then communicating with someone with a communicator as well Tyrell.

-Morning sunshine- Tyrell said.

-Hey!?- Carlos said running to Jill –are you OK?-

-Yes, barely. What's going on?- Jill asked.

-I got some bad news: Nicholai is still alive- Carlos said.

-But I thought he was dead!- Jill said surprised.

-That guy doesn't know the meaning of the world dead- Carlos joked.

-What is he after?- Jill asked.

-I don't know- Carlos said –all I know is that he is our enemy-

-And those aren't the only bad news- the unknown man said putting the radio at high volume.

-Attention all citizens- a female voice said through the radio –the missile strike on Raccoon City will occur in just hours. The payload is designed to eradicate all biological material. You will not survive if you remain in the city. Evacuate now. Repeat: evacuate now-

-What the fuck!? What day is this?- Jill asked.

-October 1st- the unknown man said.

-October 1st? No, it can't be- Jill said surprised trying to stand up.

-Whoa, easy Jill- Carlos said helping Jill to stand up.

-How I ended here?- Jill asked.

-It was all Carlos. He carried you here and he treated you himself, crazy bastard- Tyrell said.

Jill looked at Carlos, feeling bad that she treated him so roughly when they first met.

-Thank you Carlos- Jill said.

-No prob Jill, but we aren't done yet. We have to get the hell out of the city before they start the missile strike- Carlos said.

-I'm trying to get ahold of someone, anyone with the clearance to stop it. Any luck on your side Snake?- Tyrell said.

-The Colonel said that they have sent several choppers, but most of them had to retreat due to the clouds of flying crowds and some other where shut down. Even the choppers of Foxhound can't arrive to our position- Snake said.