𝟐𝟔

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟭:𝟭𝟲 𝗣𝗠
𝟓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
-
"Jayda you just have to calm down. That crazy ass man is in jail! He can't get to you." Dess told the shorter girl who sat on the kitchen counter, worrying about the same call she had with him yesterday.

"I know but Destiny—you just don't get it! The way he talked...it was like he was watching me exactly at that moment. It's crazy, I know. But Dess I'm absolutely terrified of him!"

"He literally tried to kill me! H-he killed Durk and he kille-"

"Jayda slow down, baby. Just breathe." Destiny rubbed her back in a circular motion for comfort. Ever since Dayvon had called her yesterday, Jayda hadn't even left the house. She was too scared of what would happen if she did. But could you blame her?

You wouldn't know what to even expect at this point.

"I'm calm D. I'm calm." She slowly breathed in and out, feeling all of the worry wash away.

"How about we go over Tae's house and chill?" Dess suggested, earning a nod from Jayda before she spoke up. "Ok that's fine. Just let me go freshen up really quick." Jayda hopped off of the counter and made her way into the upstairs bathroom.

Stepping inside, she shut the door behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror while leaning on the marble counter.

"Dess is right. I should just calm down, he can't get to me." She told herself, grabbing the brush and began brushing her hair.

Before leaving out of the bathroom, Jayda took a quick video to post on her story, showing off her hair.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 •𝟑 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒-❤︎︎ ♐︎𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠☟︎@JaniaMeshell replied with: you're so prettyyy!@arrogant_tae123 replied with: 😍😍😍-

𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒-❤︎︎ ♐︎
𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠☟︎
@JaniaMeshell replied with: you're so prettyyy!
@arrogant_tae123 replied with: 😍😍😍
-

𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒-❤︎︎ ♐︎𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠☟︎@JaniaMeshell replied with: you're so prettyyy!@arrogant_tae123 replied with: 😍😍😍-