fourteen

Junkyu kissed his boy deeper and suddenly the door opened a bit much and From the sight it was visible and it got visible to their dad.

"Junkyu,stop!" Haruto pulled away from that kiss and smiked.

"Why? Werent u jealous?" Junkyu smirked and walked closer to haruto and was bout ro bite his neck again leaving a mark.

Just haruto snatched Himself away and ran down.

Junkyu sighed and sat down "its almost will be that 2nd Month of haruto's pregnancy, what shall i do or not?"

It passed the dinner time when haruto entered junkyu's room while junkyu was making himself cozy on bed.

"Why u didnt sleep? Its almost 3am."

Haruto say beside junkyu and brushed junkyu's hair "just cuz i Couldn't sleep."

"Why r u actung like a whore?" Junkyu said and haruto immediately felt a pain on his stomach and ran to junkyus restroom and threw up.

Junkyu slowly walked towards him and let haruto to feel himself.

"Babe, tell me."

Haruto's tears rolled down and he nodded in teary eyes

"Junkyu.. im im..pregnant."

Haruto thought junkyu would kick him out but instead the tallet hugged him and caressed his hair,

"huh?"
Haruto cried out and sat down on floor, without telling a word junkyu also sat down and tried to give cold shoulder, "who's the father?"

"believe me it was a accident, i never."  haruto stopped and suddenly their door opened exposing their dad.

"dad?"

"are you two in relation?

they both stayed silent for his sudden que,

"dad's dogs, dont pretend. I support. and its normal. Loving is not a crime.  [im laughing at mid night for the last part thoo,]

they both hugged their father and cried out,"dad,"

"i beg please dont stop for us to think of future, guys. remember whatever happens, i grew u both dogs up, now its that as i raised you u should've shared the secret with me too," their dad stopped and wiped off his tears,

"dad i am an Omega." haruto bite his lips and his dad hugged him again.

Junkyu smiled yet stayed silent. 

"FUCK OFF!" someone banged in who is their mother ofc,

"hey!" 

their mother pulled haruto up and pushed him and he fell off.

"mom! what are you doing!? you fuck off, why are u acting weird??" junkyu pulled haruto up and made him sat on the couch,

"the filthy bitch, i adopted him and he's now hitting on my son!??! fuckk junkyu!" their mother shouted her lungs out.

"whats wrong with that???! it's not a crime besides its nothing compared with what you did to me in the back, you ran away with some driver,, and u killed my first son! fuck you bitch!"

their dad pulled the two out of the room and pushed them into his car and drove to somewhere wasnt so familiar to the two in the back,

"this is the place where your mom took two lives. she's a phychopath. never think of breaking what u have in you for her, she will be a bitch like that forever. i dont know when i will die just remember to have your best and try till the last."