nine

yes junkyu used to be so much skinny and pale throughout years of being builled.

[Ima tell its not easy at all to throw up everything just ppl will say u r fat that's why..it's based on a true story.]

"hyung never shared those." Haruto tugged hyunsuk's hoodie.

"Never to me too..I found it..cuz jihoon was in the bully group but then he was the one to help junkyu cuz he couldn't take more of he throwing up everything"

Haruto felt guilty suddenly and started to shed tears.

"Meh, nah..hes not the same junkyu now. He can be himself..he's famous..he's young and stunning." Hyunsuk smiled as he saw Junkyu to walk towards them.

Haruto put his head up and felt a gaze of junkyu  "Hyunsuk hyung, Haruto?"

Seeing the two together junkyu felt a bit jealous and sat right in mid of the. Almost on lap of haruto.

"Junkyu hyung." Haruto sniffed and hugged the older suddenly from back how he was sitting.

"What?" Junkyu mumbled and turned back.

"Nothing"
Haruto said back and hugged more tightly "It's not normal you know." Hyunsuk giggled and left the two alone.

It already passed the 30 mins and the two were back to their classes.

Junkyu tapped on his best friend's shoulder and gave a warm smile

"bad morning!"

Jihoon smiled and happily joined "Yeah! Bad morning again,, its not nice to see u again this morning, hope gawd blast u and fuck you." They smiled at eachother with satisfied look.

On the other side,

"WATANABE FUCKING HARUTO " jeongwoo park called out and threw a file of paper to the younger.

"Yeah fucking park-sshi?"

"u have a hospital checkup today, I will take u." Jeongwoo said and sat beside him.

"Park jeongwoo, I dont wanna." Haruto whinned and leaned on the older.

With a smile the older patted on the older's head and the latter spoke "I don't want everyone to find out what my body is capable of."

"you know, mother's are every who give a child to birth..it's a power given up almighty. Also I know u are no more virgin but yet, u never did so."

"I don't wanna give birth to any ever." Haruto answered his answer and a tear rolled down his cheek.

Haruto is a omega, who learnt it some years ago and in all,, he learned how to minimise his heat well.

HAPPY KIM KOALA DAY!!!!!!!