five

their mom's eyes shook as junkyu caressed the tall younger's hair.

"junkyu? are u okay?" his mom asked and junkyu nodded "why i wont be?"
"u  know cuz u talking to more caressing ruto is never happened." 

junkyu smiled and sat pulling haruto beside him "oh that caressing..we even f.." haruto sealed the older' mouth and hugged him "he's my pal! we assembled eachother's mental health." haruto gave a weird answer but their thought of it okay as she found its okay in them now.

as she left to get smt to eat for her kids, junkyu hung his hands around the younger's neck saying "what's wrong with telling her that we fucked?"

haruto blushed and nodded "not that,,its too much fast for those,,let's wait."

junkyu nodded and licked his lips making them wet "lemme sleep in ur room 2night. im afraid of ghosts." haruto giggled and nodded "sure kaola." 

junkyu got changed into comfy where haruto waited for him outside.

'love doesn't ever exist- me liking my brother will it be okay?'  Junkyu thought but smiled looking at harutp trying to beat the damnhole of a bug.

[lemme share a secret- I like my imaginary friend]

"hyunggg," the younger whinned and lied his head on the order's lap.

"Yea jagi?"
"Don't call me a that!we not nott officiall-" haruto chuckled "just tell me when to say it to everyone that I love my step brother,, very much." Junkyu gave a peck to the younger's lips.

"No one!"

"By the way my friend got a love letter, and he can't get the girl out and say her no." Haruto said looking straight to the older's.
Junkyu nodded "easy- just tell him to write back 'sorry I'm gay' and pass it to her then flip his hair and walk away." Junkyu stopped.

"It's fucking no use of telling me even so."

Haruto jumped out of the older's lap as he left his mom's steps

As their mom walked in junkyu pulled haruto's wrist and looked at him with heart eyes "lay down,on my lap. Let's chat." It was louder so that their mom can also hear.

Yes, she heard and felt a small happiness cuz she always wanted it that way.

•●•

A/N : it was a small one..sorry