4

jimin's pov :

When I wake up in the morning, I realised that I am in Jk house, I look at my phone and it is 8 Am.

I fresh up & went to kitchen,

at the dining table I saw JK having his break fast, I go near to him,

JK : you wake up, have breakfast, Mom come to pick up you, don't tell anything about her ok!!

I nodded.

JK : Are you a doll?

Jm : I will not tell her anything.

JK : Good.

He look at his watch, "I am late" he said to himself went to car without finishing his breakfast.

I feel sad, there is no one here, talk to me like my eomma, she wakes me up in the morning with her sweet smile, prepare everything with care and love.

Right now, I am all alone,

I said to myself ate my breakfast, looking around house.

"Minnie where are you? I am here" Jinnie eomma said, I came downstairs hug her.

Jin : Did you sleep well? Did you have breakfast?

I nodded.

Jin : come, let's go for shopping.

she drag me to the car. 

we did shopping upto evening & came back to house.

while sitting on the sofa,

Jin : ahh, I am so tired, Minnie how is Jk behaving with you?

I gave her water,

Jm : He is good

Jin : you guys are sleeping in different rooms, does it mean good?

I choke while drinking, widened my eyes, she is patting my back.

Jin : Drink slowly, I am seeing him from 25 years, you are accompanying him to lie with me.

Jm : It's not that Mom,

Jin : Minnie He doesn't mingle with anyone easily, try to get closer to him ok.

Jm : yes Mom

Jin : It's 6pm Joonie will come to home, I am leaving Minnie, Take care. 

Jm : Ok Mom, be safe.

I went to my room , took a shower, while studying I got a call from my Eomma my face lit up, a smile appeared looking at the screen, I answer it,

On the call---

Jm : Eomma, what are you doing? Did appa came home.

Jhope : He is taking shower, what about you? Did you ate anything? Did you sleep well last night? How is Jk with you?

(comes out of shower)

Suga : let her answer 1st, you are asking her many without gap.

I chuckled at them.

Jm : Eomma, appa-- I am fine don't worry about me, today jinnie eomma visit me, we went shopping together. Did you guys eat anything?

Jhope : we will have dinner now.

Suga : Minnie Are you alone at home?

Jm : hmm appa, Jk will come soon don't worry ok!!!

Jhope : Have dinner & sleep early, we will meet you, when your appa is free Ok baby!!