"Y'all niggas look like some demons "juju eyes us .

"Evil as hell on god " cisco nods

"Don't you think we should let jay day go before we ... you know ? " Durk asks talkin bout jayda .

"Whose jay day ?" Cisco asks confused . He way calmer then juju crackhead ass. He seem like a man that's more about action than allat talking so I think he can ride fasho . Juju finna get booted .

"Oouu nigga you gone meet her she fine as hell " juju boosts . I swear imma murk this nigga . "It's this girl that Von kidnapped I think he want her but she not going for it - "

"Juju shut yo ass up Nigga " I thump him " and I can't let ha go but she gone be protected "I nod at Durk

"You really gone make her off kentrell to be let go ?" Juju asks

"I only said that shit to scare her she ain't gone kill that nigga " I chuckle thinking back .

Jayda ass be spooked as fuck everytime I say she gotta kill that nigga when really I'm just stalling and debating rather I wanna let her go or not .

No matter how hard she fight me or all the hurtful shit she say I know she wanna stay wit me , and allat kissing we been doing lately Jus proves that . She know she tryna fuck wit a Nigga again Ion know why she fightin it

"I do need her to prove her loyalty to me though , especially since I don't plan on letting her go anytime soon , she gone have to go hit a lick or sumn " I tell them

"Oh she livin like that " cisco asks and I nod excitedly

"Nigga no she's not " juju bust out laughing

"Nigga on god luh folks used to be my lil gangsta " I smirk "she used to ride for a nigga , I could've turned ha into my shooter if shit ain't go left "

"Oh ion think you gotta worry about her shooting she hit yo ahh just fine " juju mumbles and I flip him off .

Little do all they ass know I lowkey like that aggressive shit . All this animosity building between us only gone cause some good ass sex when she take that stick out her ass and I can't wait .

After that shit she ain't leavin nobody finna be sprung as fuck .

"Twin didn't you say her and that Horace Nigga was plotting on you ?" Durk points

" yeah but that shit not gone work , jayda know who run shit "I shake my head

That nigga thought he was slick yesterday. Tryna act all cool and shit like I wasn't gone see him eyeing my bitch the whole time.

Jayda get a pass cause she think she mad at me right now, but that nigga got me fucked up . I got sumn for his ass though . He finna be my own personal lab rat / example on not to cross me since obviously folks ain't learn from Herb .

"It's all fun and games until her and horseshoe pop yo ahh " juju nods towards nardo whose walking in the front door of the trap

"we gone see " I smirk at him .

Omniscient POV