Ep. 3.1

Omniscient POV

As Jayda sits in the locker room of the club by herself , she counts through her three large bags of money as quickly as she can so she can leave .

She plans to get out of there on time today so she won't run into any trouble now that she knows that Satans nephew knows that she's out of prison .

She knows him well enough to know that was his last warning before attack no matter how many times Dess tried to convince her that he always post random captions like that and could be talking about anybody  .

she knows thats Bull shit !

she refuses to let him catch her so easily . Especially since he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants  .  It's going to be one hell of a fight !

She finishes counting her last bag, making sure to put babys cut to the side before gathering all her things preparing to leave.

Just as she's about to walk out , the locker room  door swings open, revealing Barbie, the sweetest person she's ever met at this club.

"hey!" she chirps excitedly, bringing her into a warm, comforting hug . "I'm so glad I ran into you , I've been meaning  to talk to you" she says

"about what ?" Jayda furrows her eyebrows confused

"the whole thing with dess the other night" she says lowly.  feeling humiliated. she never lets any one see or get her out of character but dess just takes it there every time. Sometimes she just can't control it.

"oh no you're fine" Jayda assures her , almost forgetting that even happened.

Jayda just assumed it was random stripper beef,  but from the look on barbies face,  it's clearly  way more than that.

"No I mean I just really don't want you to think I'm some kind of drama starter or something " she shakes her head sighing a little "I can only imagine what dess told you about me "

"She didn't explain anything to be honest , we just kind of left it alone "  Jayda shakes her head

"Mm " Barbie mumbles and sighs "look I'm not gone get into all the messiness and tell you a long ass story of why we got into it cause it really doesn't matter " she shrugs "what I will tell you though is that destiny it the messiest person I've ever met and she can't be trusted "she says becoming serious drawing in jaydas full attention " she will stop at nothing to get what she wants , and will do whatever it takes for however long it takes "

"Where is all this coming from ?" Jayda asks her confused , wondering why Barbie would even feel comfortable bringing this to her .

"Look I don't know if y'all or friends or whatever but just know that nothing she does  is genuine and you should find somewhere else to stay " she says with the most sincere eyes jayda has ever seen on a human being .

Jayda knows she never told anybody that she was staying with Dess,  so she knows she had to have heard it from one other person , but why would dess  be repeating it knowing that Jaydas damn near in witness protection at the moment ?

Jayda knows Barbie means well , and is most likely telling her nothing but the truth , but the reality is .... jayda isn't in a position to just up and leave dess's house over her being a messy person .