{ ' ..she's back. ' }

This chaper mentions (0ffing yourself, Bullying, sexual theme ) skip the chapter if you cannot handle this.

* you open the door, and there's just a note, you pick it up, it had the words. *

''i will be back. ~ love sayori''

* your heart flutters out of your chest, but sank also, isn't she gone..? How has she come back..why..does anyone else remember her...?*

* your thinking is interrupted by yuri who asked *

Yuri:Oh look at the time..its so late- you better be going I suppose..?

* you hide the note crumbling it up a little, *

YN:yeah- sorry..it was just a prank by some kids..I bet..S̴̨̰͎̘͠ä̵͉͉̳̞͍́͒̄͜y̷̹̣̰̬̅̋̋͒̃͗ơ̴̡̛̱̭̤͎̰̦̐̌́͊̉̊͐̍̇̿̿͌͠r̸͚̜̞͋ì̶̲̽̍́̋͑͂̎̓̓̑͐̕͜͝

* Yuri's eyes widened, and she breathed heavily, and walked up to you pushing you out gently *

Yuri:good night..see you tommorow.. * closing the door *

* heavily confused, you walk back to your house, locking it inside, opening  the note, will she come back.? Can everything go back to normal.. I don't know. *

* you lay on the sofa, and fall asleep *

* the night passed *

* you wake up with an odd feeling., your dream was weird..and you were in your school clothes..? Ignoring this, you got up, brushed your hair grabbed toast, and headed for school *

* walking to school you kept thinking "can I hug her and hold her and tell her I'm sorry..can I even see her...is she here as a ghost.."*

* just then a gust of wind went by, gentle, still there *

* you smiled, you bet that was sayori's way of saying "im still here." *

* it was *

* you arrive at school, holding a hot cross bun, you wanted to test something out, you layed it on the table and stared *

* the wrapping of the hot cross bun unwrapped itself, and the hot cross bun faded away, *

* you jump back startled, maybe it was sayori. She is coming back. You smiled, and she'd a few tears before clinging them *

YN:please..come back.

* you headed off for class, you couldn't think nor sit straight, Was sayori a guardian angel? A helper? Or was she gonna come back..not a ghost * 

* Your thoughts sped the day, it was time for the club, you grabbed your poem out of your bag and headed to the club*

* along arrival, Yuri was cheery, everyone was, it made you feel cheery too *

Monika:Hello YN! How are you?

YN:I'm fine monika! How about you?

Monika:I'm better then ever, today's gonna be a good day! I'm just manifesting it!- * she giggled *

Monika:because we did out tasks, and now have to share poems! 

* everyone brought their poems out, you decide to show monika first *

Monika:old switcheroo! Nice! I'll give you mine first! * handing you her paper

* But he wasn't looking at me.

Confused, I frantically glance at my surroundings.

But my burned eyes can no longer see color.

Are there others in this room? Are they talking?