Chapter 10

9:56 am

Robin scrolls through Regina’s feed for a fourth time in the last two minutes. He saw it last night when she posted. He has post notifications on for Regina. It’s isn’t a surprise that Robin was more than surprised when he saw her tags. He isn’t exactly sure what he's looking for or what he expects to find. Maybe, answers. Like, how she could possibly post a picture of Nottingham of all people? He can’t help be feel as if this was a betrayal. There was no sign of her knowing or even acknowledging his existence before her post. They had a fun night together the other night, right? Regina never posted an outright photo of him on her new, little account. Sure, he was all over her story, but never a post. Robin knows she doesn’t show her own face so she isn’t recognized by people who may out her. He was the one who told her to do it. She posted a photo of her and Mulan in their wigs and crazy outfits from their night out. None of him. Honestly, Robin would be fine if she never made an actual post about him. He would have been fine. Past tense. Instead, she posts a photo of Nottingham. How does that even happen. They don’t see each other for two days and all of a sudden, she’s posting pictures of his enemy?

No.

Robin will not let this stand.

That curupt, no good scoundrel will not hoodwink Regina into his idea of friendship. The arsehole will pay.

Robin looks at the post once more. It’s the same as the last ten times he checked. This is ridiculous. He looks at it one last time before closing the app and his phone entirely. He tosses it on the couch beside him. He pushes the base of his hand over his closed eyes. He needs to see Regina. He has to warn her about Nottingham. Perhaps it was a one off, but even so Hollywood can be a dangerous place with stinkers like him roaming free. How could this happen?

Robin viciously rubs face and what a heavy sigh. He could barely sleep last night; he was so frustrated. He has to calm down before you can see Regina. This isn’t her fault. Robin takes a breath before launching himself from the couch, grabbing his things, and hopping in his car. He knows where her Granny’s diner is. That’s where she said she’s been spending all her free time.

Robin was at the diner in 20 minutes. The parking lot didn’t look too full. It’s only 10:40am. It’s too late for the morning rush and too early for lunch. Robin could see Regina from the window. She working the register. He doesn’t know why he's standing on the sidewalk like a stalker, why doesn’t just go in. She looks content. She’s lucky he thinks. To live the life of a normal person. To be able to work at your Granny’s diner on spring break. Or to choose the friend you want in you life, not have them chosen for you.

Robin takes a deep breath before moving forward. He touches his hat and glasses only to remind himself that they were there. He takes one last breath and hurries into the diner.

..

9:15 am

This Verónica Sanchez girl is really putting a damper in what should be Zelena’s best vacation ever. She was supposed to be the one all over the fandom Instagram and Twitter. She was supposed to be the posting outings with Robin. The one he writes his songs about. Not this… this… witch that dare taints the name Robin Hood. And to think some of the fandom were actually starting to like her. Well, it won’t be for long. VeRóniCA posted her hanging out with Keith Nottingham. KEITH NOTTINGHAM! The audacity of some people. Everyone knows not to mix Hood and Nottingham. It’s a dangerous game she’s playing. And she will lose.

Keira_Nottingham: what’s with this Roni girl?

As if she knows. Zelena scoffs at the dm. And if she did, why on earth would she tell her? Zelena vaguely remembers the account as the her of the Nottingham fandom. Keira is her actual name if she remembers correctly. Their fandoms are at a constant war with each other. But in recent months the two of the have convinced their respective fandoms to simply ignore the other. The constant fighting between them was bring a bad reputation on Robin and Nottingham. Zelena could care less about the latter, but she knew it was important to put her winning argument on hold so that the world could see Robin for the angel he is.