Chapter 2

School wasn't her favorite, but its something to do. Regina liked the work. She likes learning. That wasn't a popular opinion around here. All anyone at the school cared about popularity and what their favorite celebrities were up to. Regina never had the chance to find her circle yet. She's been in and out of school do much in the past three years, she could never make lasting relationships. So, she hung out with her sister. It wasn't ideal. Zelena and her friends were not people she'd choose to hang out with. But Zelena knew her way around the school pretty well.

Everyone already had their groups. Everyone knew someone. The only person Regina knew was her sister. Zelena could care less about her. She and her friends were currently passing out tickets for the upcoming school dance. Well, Regina is a part of the school newspaper. She knew some people there, but they were already established in the school. If Regina is honest with herself, she trailed Zelena because she was safe. She always knew what she was getting with her sister and her idiot friends.

"Go away Regina. You're not invited." Zelena says. She didn't even look in her direction. She smiles sweetly at another student as she hands them a ticket.

"Everyone's invited. It's an all-school dance." Regina points out dumbly.

"The operative word being 'dance'."

Regina rolls her eyes. "No need to worry. I'm only here to do a cover on it for the school paper."

The school dance is taking place the Friday after everyone returns from spring break. The scheduling seems a tad odd to Regina. She didn't care either way. She didn't plan on attending.

"Zel, are planning on taking your camera with you to California?" Zelena's best friend, Abigale asks.

"Duh! What else would be the point in going all the way to California?"

To see our granny maybe?

"Great! Because we still need pictures of Robin Hood for our scrapbook." The girl practically screams. "Pictures of him walking, talking, moving, dancing, singing, breathing."

Scrapbook? Goodness these girls are obsessive. Regina's shock does not fade when Abigale reveals a large scrapbook from underneath the table. Why? Why on earth did they feel the need to make that, let alone carry it with them to school? The book even has pop-up pages. It is surprisingly detailed. If it weren't for its over obsessed subject matter, Regina would be impressed. But it isn't. The high-quality craftsmanship only adds to the creepiness of it all.

"Why are you both so hung up on this guy?" Regina speaks, snapping the seniors out of the daze the put themselves in.

"This guy!?" Abigale gasps in disbelief.

"Mm-hmm." It was honest question. She doesn't understand what the big deal is.

"Now do you see what I live with?" Zelena feigns hurt.

"Poor you."

Was she honestly complaining about me? I'm the one that has to put up with her constant blabbering about Robin this and Robin.

"Little sister, when we go to California you can play shuffleboard with Granny, but I am going to meet Robin Hood." Abigale squeals at her sister's words.

"And just how are you planning to do that?" Regina still hadn't gotten an answer to her first question.

"Well, we've mapped out his every move for the past 18 months." Abigail flips to another page in their scrapbook.

Regina feels her eyes jump from her skull. This is way worse than anything she's ever seen her sister and her friend do. It was a pop-up map of the Hollywood area. It had street names and directions to get from his favorite club, to where he performs, where he records his songs, to his favor beach spot.