Chapter 4

11:15pm PST

Regina feels as if she's been in this car for ages. She had take to listening to the radio on her phone because her sister took the keys with her. This is almost worse than the plane ride. Her legs are starting to cramp up, the car is keeping in too much heat, and her phone is dying. Zelena better be out soon or she's gonna… gonna what? She can't leave. She has no keys.  And she couldn't just March into the club and the man to see her sister. She could always sneak around back and see if a door was open. No. That's ridiculous.

“As we're rolling up on the midnight hour, get ready for 55 minutes of your favorite music. And for those of you who haven't won anything from us recently, stay tuned.”

Wait what? That couldn't be right.

Regina checks the clock on her phone. Sure enough, it's 11:17 p.m.. This is ridiculous. She should be in bed sleeping, but no. She stuck in their Granny's car in the middle of the night waiting for her sister and cousin to come outside the stupid party. They probably forgot she was even out here.

That's it. She's going in.

Regina hops out of the car with her bag and start he slams it shut. She stomps all the way to the front of the building. There were too many people in line to even think about getting in. She really is gonna have to use the side entrance. Regina growls and continued her stomping. She slows only to take a moment to calm down enough to read the signs. “Stage entrance” reads the door. Regina makes her way toward the door.

The only thing Regina this conscious of and the next moment is pain. The sharp, piercing sting pulses from her head where she's been struck through the radius of her skull. It made her eyes hurt. They swell with tears, but she refuses to let them fall. Her vision was blurry enough as it is. She wishes for nothing more then for the world to stop spinning.

As soon as her vision clears, Regina looks up to identify her assaulter. She holds her hand to her head. It's not bleeding. Small mercies.

“Did I just hit you?” Her assaulter asks. He sounds worried enough. Good for him. He crouches as if to help her up, but doesn't.

“No, the door just hit me by itself.” Regina surprises herself at how sarcastic cast she can sound with the world tilted on its axis.

“Oh, that's not good.” The teen? He looks to be teen aged. The teen looks to the sky as if it would have the magic answer to get him out of this mess.

“For you or for me? Because right now it feels a lot worse for me.”
He doesn't even look at her while she's talking. He keeps looking over his shoulder and down the alley like he’s on the run. “This is really not good.”

Why does he look so familiar? Regina must have hit her head harder than she thought because she swears he looks just like the popstar her sister is so obsessed with. Wait, it couldn't be. It isn't that far fetched her sister did come here to meet him. “You're Rob-"

Robin quickly covers her mouth. He holds his securely with one hand behind her head. “I'll give you front row tickets to my next concert if you don't scream my name.”

Regina weakly shoves him away. “I don't want to see your stupid concert. Ow.” The movement causes the throbbing in her head to intensify. Ugh. She really isn't feeling good.

“OK. OK. I really need to get you to a doctor.” Robin looks up when a bright light suddenly appears to his right. Regina doesn't dare look to see what it is. Her head hurts enough already. “Come on, get up.” Robin begins pulling her up into a standing position. It only makes her stomach roll. Regina tries her hardest to flight the nausea.  There's just too much going on. “There we go. Come on. Just the wee bit faster.” Robin begins guiding her to a fancy convertible car.