Plus, they had already lost one player.

Three players were protecting the tower on the other side!

They needed to gather everyone to not suffer a complete defeat.

Hold on a second, who was that on the road?

Isn't that!?

The gangster looked closely, and saw it was Handsome.

There was one thought in his head. That guy was playing against three players from the other team, this braggart was going to die!

Chapter 382: Almighty Qin's Tripple Kill

However, in the next second.

That gangster was in utter shock!

His fingers were trembling!

Two striking letters appeared on the screen — K.O.!

It wasn't that his team was terminated by the other side, but that someone from his team had just made a kill!

Their first kill?!

Was something wrong with his eyes?!

The gangster rubbed his eyes, while the other three players looked stupefied.

Before this quartet could react, they heard another special effect sound in the game — double-kill!

"Damn it!" the gangster couldn't help but widen his eyes and look up directly to Qin Mo's side!

He saw that the strikingly handsome man had pressed his left hand forward, while his right hand fingers moved slightly, which was followed by a perfectly accelerated bounce shown on the screen, crushing the opponent to death!

K.O!

Triple-kill!

The gangster was dumbfounded.

The other three were shocked too.

They even forgot to use their fingers to move forward.

But the one who had just killed looked calm. He turned left and quickly returned to the base. He waited for them at the entrance, and even freed one hand for a sip of beer, while speaking emotionlessly, "Why aren't you attacking?"

The quartet was instantly jolted awake!

They started to follow the man's lead subconsciously!

The gangster was still shocked, but what frustrated him the most was that this guy still had time for beer!!!

He didn't even know any moves a minute ago.

How did he suddenly act like he knew magic?

He was perplexed and could not help but ask, "Bro, I thought you were a rookie from your movements just now, but I didn't expect you to be a master, hahaha."

Qin Mo glanced at him and said, sounding indifferent, "I just need a little time to get used to the mobile version."

The gangster: ...And then you killed three at once?! WTF, what kind of offensive might is this? You think I would believe you?

The quartet didn't buy it, but Fu Jiu knew it was true, because the Almighty never played on phones.

Cell phones and tablets were all just tools for him to use on international business meetings.

But Fu Jiu couldn't figure out one thing —

Why did her breath affect Qin Mo that much?

Otherwise, he wouldn't have needed to regain HP back at the city.