She went to them and said, “Oh, uncle, aunty, I thought you were in food section, is everything okay?”

“Everything is okay, but I am seeing that everything is not okay here,” Kailash’s father said.

“Actually, I forced Kailash to dance and he refused me every time. After that I pulled him to the stage and made him dance. He doesn’t want to do so.”

“Where is he now?” Kailash’s mother said.

“Maybe he went to my room; he was saying that he had to complete his school project first. He had already informed me in the morning that he would do his work whole night so that I have to arrange a table lamp for him. Excuse me aunty.”

Ankita left the place with a heavy exhalation as she was able to manage the situation. She came to her room and saw Kailash was getting anxious. His body was shivering as he was thinking what would his parents do with him.

“Don’t be scared,” Ankita said to Kailash, “I managed everything.”

 “Really?” Kailash said.

“Yeah, now please don’t spoil your mood, okay?” Ankita sat on the bed and said, “and by the way, why didn’t you tell me before that you are an amazing dancer? No, at first tell me, where did you learn dancing?”

“Learned it from tv, I watched them carefully and tried to copy the steps when no one was in home.”

“Oh, I see,” Ankita smiled and said, “now the news has to be sent to Anand, right?”

“No, Ankita,” Kailash gave a smile with shy and said, “you will never tell him anything, otherwise, I will tell Suresh that you also dance so well.”

“Go do so,” Ankita said, “I don’t care. He already knows that I can dance. I showed him once or twice. But your news should be telecasted, right?”

Ankita snatched his phone and started teasing him.

“Ankita, give it back, you bloody fool, give it back,” Kailash was trying to get his phone back but failed. The teasing scene was ended after getting a call from outside for having dinner.

After having dinner, both of them messaged their partners that they wouldn’t meet each other that day. All were about to sleep. They didn’t share their room with anyone. Ankita made sure about it. 

It was 12 o’ clock then. They were talking to each other. Suddenly they heard a knock on the window. The knock startled both of them. Ankita slowly went towards window and removed the curtain. Both of them got shocked to see Suresh and Anand. They were stickered on the window glasses. At first Ankita was about to get a heart attack after seeing the weird faces on the window glasses. She was about to yell but Kailash stopped her. 

“What are you doing here, now?” Ankita said.

“How did you enter? Did you both again jump?” Kailash said as he was very anxious.

“Did you keep your bike outside? Today we have guests; all of them don’t sleep yet, and what if our securities notice the bike?” Ankita said.

“Would you please open the window?” Suresh said as they both were falling off from there.

“Oh, yeah yeah,” Ankita said and opened the window. They held their partners’ hands and pulled them into the room.

Ankita gave both of them water bottle as they were really having shortness of breath.

“How did you come here? Today high security has been recruited as there are many guests in our house,” Ankita said.

“Actually,” Anand said, after inhaling some time, “we knew that today it would be difficult for us to meet you, so I came to Anand’s home early. Anand and I didn’t come here by bike.”