MORE INFORMATION

HI PEOPLE!

I am finally back. It has been so long, sorry for the delay. My school had officially ended, and now I have other problems to deal with, like the college entrances, driving and stuff like that. 

Anyways, I had once publish this book a long time ago, first in Webnovel, and also in Wattpad, but I unpublish in Wattpad, since I knew I wanted to re-write it. Now I am only sticking to Wattpad. To all my readers from Webnovel, a warm welcome to you all, I hope you enjoy the book. The same goes for my Wattpad readers, I hope you have a lovely time. 

So, before we get into the book, I have some information to share with you all. 

Warnings:

1. Curse words.

2. Slight Gore.

3. Abuse.

4. Bullying.

5. Self Harm

6. Talks about Suicide/Suicide

These are some of them. If there are more, I will include it later on. 

Use of font:

I would use bold, italics and underline in the story to prove a point of give extra effort to it. But there are some usages that will used throughout the story. 

Bold= Author's note

{bold and italics} = novel parts

'italics' = conversation with Desiderius [You will be introduced to this character in chapter 2]

(bold and underline) = past incidents.

[bold]= written notes. 

I shall be writing down these usages of font in the beginning of each chapter for a quick reference, because I know, there are a lot. 

Ok, so about the update schedule, as much as I want to publish it consecutively, I am still very busy with a lot of stuff. Like my school had ended a month before. But now, I am a lot more busy with college and other stuff, because of which I might not be able to have a very good update schedule.

My plan is to publish on alternative Sundays. That is, I will publish on today [16th], and then I won't publish the next one on the coming Sunday [23], and the next update will be on the next to next Sunday [30th]. That is my plan currently. Maybe I will change this up later on. If I do, I will share that message with you at the end of a chapter in A/N notes. To the readers from the West, the publishing schedule will be at the night time of your Saturday. 

Another fact. I was inspired by  @MissClover77 's book called 'The Peculiar Case Of A Novel's Villain.' I really liked the idea of an original character from a novel trying to change his fate. Please give that book a read too, it is really amazing and will be worth your time. 

A small note: This is my first novel. And thus, there might be plot holes and mistakes. So, please do go easy on me. I will try to deliver the best as I can. 

Anyways, hope all of you have fun reading this book. English is not my first language. So if you see any grammatical errors, please mention it respectfully and I will look into it. So, happy reading, folks!