The Devil Quotes Scripture

Start from the beginning

"That was amazing" Max said with a smile.

"Thank you. I'm so thankful that you got me this opportunity Kelly. All of us are."

Kelly looked at all her friends who nodded in agreement with Jade and smiled.

"You guys are the people who deserved this the most, so I took the opportunity" she shrugged. "You're all my family and I do anything for family."

Jason looked at the instruments and then at them with a look. Kelly groaned playfully and grabbed her purse pulling out her song book. Kelly looked for which song would fit it while Ryan and Patience fixed the cameras. Kelly found a good song and started to sing while passing the others the book to see the song.

"Take a look around
Who would have thought we'd all be here?
So let's mess around
'Cause the future is unclear
We got nothing better to do
We just trying to get through
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me?
Yeah"

Kelly sang as the others besides Max jumped on their respective instruments. Max watched them in awe since she never saw them live in person before. Just the videos that they post. 

"Let the music groove you
Let the melody move you
Feel the beat and just let go
Get the rhythm into your soul
Let the music take you
Anywhere it wants to
When we stuck and can't get free
No matter what we'll still be singing
Come on come on
Turn up the music
It's all we got
We gonna use it
Come on come on
Turn up the music"

They all sang together, Kelly walking over to Max and pulling her up onto her feet. Max smiled as Kelly danced around her. Kelly spun her around and danced with her just having fun with the music.

"Let the music groove you
Let the melody move you
Feel the beat and just let go
Get the rhythm into your soul
Let the music take you
Anywhere it wants to
When we stuck and can't get free
No matter what we'll still be singing"

The friends just enjoyed the music dancing around and singing. Once they finished, Kelly high fived them all and smiled hugging Max who laughed hugging her back.

"You guys are amazing. Why didn't you guys' sign as a group?" Max asked as Kelly went behind the bar that's in the room getting them all drinks.

"This group is just something we do online and as a hobby you know. At the end of the day, we all want to be individual artists but still be friends and sing together every once in a while" Jade said, the others nodding in agreeance.

Giving them all drinks, Kelly sat on the couch chatting with everyone.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Max gasped as she was pushed up against the door of an empty studio. Kelly smirked and kissed her neck, leaving marks all over. Max moaned a bit, pulling Max to the couch in the studio. Kelly sat down and Max climbed on her lap, making herself comfortable. Before things could go any further, the door opened. The two pulled away quickly and Kelly's eyes widened seeing it was Becky.

"Hi Becky" Kelly blushed as Max climbed off of her, sitting next to her.

"So, it is true" Becky smirked.