stream distraction

prompt: john is streaming with face cam and you're just being a lil silly good significant other to him.
(i actually have no idea if he still streams)
gender neutral pronouns
-

you're chilling in the living room watching a show that you've already watched a hundred times but just put it on for background noise so you can scroll on your silly little phone.

john is currently in the office room, streaming valorant. you decide to take a little peak and watch it on your phone.

he's mid game and yelling out callouts. "goth bitch down 95, hard left." you laugh and look through chat.

john it's called cubby

not you calling fade goth bitch💀💀

L bozo crosshair

you watch a little longer then decide to
go make him a lil snack. you hop off the stream and get up from the couch.

while pondering around in the kitchen and looking in the fridge 20 times, you put together a plate of chips and small sandwich for him. sided with a homemade smoothie in a tumbler.

you walk over to the office room with the plate in one hand and drink in other, having to open the door with your foot. it appears you have arrived at a good time because john finishes his last match and sees you coming in.

"hi baby." you say with a smile. "stream going well?" you walk over and place the plate and drink on the open space on his desk.

"yeah i'd say it's going pretty well, everyone's having a good time." john turns his head towards you but body still facing his monitor.

you go stand next to him and rub his back. stream only being able to be your torso. "wanna say hi?" john points at his screen while going to hold your hand.

you wave at the camera and read over the chat.

YOOOO KRYOZ WITH THE BAE

omg omg they're saying hi

break up with john pls so we can have him

have me pls

bro who tf is that

you laugh at all the comments. john is also reading over the chat. "'who is that', bro this is my 4lyfer what do you mean." you chuckle at his remark. "guys they made me a sandwich and smoothies. bet you idiots don't even know what that is."

"you're dumb as fuck, bro." you laugh and lightly hit his shoulder. john moves his hand to your torso and tries to pull you down so stream can see your face.

you resist, refusing to let the people see you. "BRO CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL." you panic and try to get john off you.

"daddy chill." john moans, quoting that one video.

it catches you off guard and you start laughing, weakening your pull. john manages to pull you down and now stream can see you.

AHHHHH CUTE

john let me have then fr

what kind of sandwich is it m

OMG LMG OMG OMG

you wave to chat again, having no choice but to look. "john i fucking hate you."

john evil laughs and holds onto your arm.

"okay bye i'm gonna go watch my show now. enjoy your food and drink." you pull him off your arm and kiss him on the cheek.

"okay bye. thanks honey"

you start walking towards the door. "have a good stream, love you."

"love you, enjoy your show."
and with that, you leave the room.

omg kryoz saying the L word?????

love🤢🤢🤢

whack asf bruh making me jealous

never answered about the sandwich

AHHHHHHHHHH CLIP IT

-

so swag, two stories in one day. i have so much free time you guys have no idea