word association

prompt: you and john are both streaming (separately), talking over discord and decide to take a little chatting break after playing a game.

:

"can we talk about what that guy was doing in B site?" you laughed while recalling the clip.

"dude if you hadn't pointed it out, i wouldn't have noticed it at all." john spoke.

"did you eat already?" you asked john, seeing as it was way too late for dinner but still wanted to know.

"uh yeah i had a silly little din din. did you?"

"nothing too big but good enough to satisfy for the night."

"i can satisfy you for the night b-b-g, ahaaaa." john said in his best frat fuckboi voice. already imaging him doing the lip bite and everything.

"B-B-G- literally shut up." you laughed while fixing your mic position. "omg okay john, hear me out."

"yeah."

"let's do that word association game."

"okay, go."

"i'll say a word first and then you say whatever pops in your head first."

"okay, GOOOOoooOooo."

"sponge."
"bob."
"balloon."
"blue."
"what-"
"what"

you laugh at his stupid response.

"bro just keep going." john says while lightly laughing.

"okay okay sorry, ready?"

"i'm always ready, baby." john claps and rubs his hands together.

"potato."
"blue."
"bro what the fuck-"
"JUST KEEP GOING."
"CHICKEN."
"COCK."

you whole heartedly laughed, almost falling out of your chair. well it wasn't that funny but it was random that it caught you off guard. "you have such,,,, and interesting thought process." you bellow out.

"well what can i say? i'm an interesting man." john chuckles.

"are you?"

"dude yes i'm so for real right now."

"PFFFTT okay. last one and then you can start."

"got it."

"cat."
"dog."
"me."
"....." john hesitates. "love of my life."

"YOU HESITATED."

"NO LISTEN. there was just so many compliments running through my head, i couldn't pick just one."

"yeAHhhHh okAyyYy." you scoff yet laughing. "shake my head."

"blah blah blah my turn!!!" john exclaims, sounding prepared for his words.

"ready."

john starts. "salad."
"green."
"iron."
"gold."
"john."
"sexy."

"aw babe stop, i'm gonna get all shy."

"you literally could've said the same thing for me. was it really that hard, john, cmon now." you fake roll your eyes.

"bro, babe, cmon i was just looking for the best one." he laughs. "at least i said something more appropriate."

"literally shut up."

——-

this one kinda blows tbh. but it's a short and sweet one, i was inspired by this one clip i saw on yt.