ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀs

Start bij het begin

"Why? Even if we are being followed. We are still trespassers of this territory." Acrox says with a very confused face.

"Don't worry. Someone from that hotel already got our back. Those two will be caught by the owners of this land." Yalex assured them as he continues to walk.

"You mean to say... Heeseung knows we're coming? But I still don't see the hotel!" Yvel said again. A bit irritated too.

"He doesn't know that it's today. But he's been looking forward to meet us so he's always waiting for us somewhere near the edge of this territory." Samuel said followed by a light chuckle. It looks like he's already seen what's gonna happen.

After that. They continued walking in silence. However, things did not go as what Samuel hoped. He had seen that it can possibly happen but he hoped that it won't. Unfortunately, things went a little different.

As they were approaching the edge of the territory. Two specific people suddenly blocked them a few meters away.

"I assume that it's them." Jessi sighed. "They simply look like kids." She added with a frown decorating her face upon noticing how young they look.

"Apparently. I was expecting not to see them yet. What a cause of delay." Yalex huffed and briefly looked at Samuel. The other simply shrugged his shoulder before looking at the front.

"Just get them out of our way. I seriously need to rest. My feet are killing me." Jessi complains as she sat on a boulder. Waiting for the others to do something about their trackers

Yalex simply looked at Blue and that's all it took for the two to disappear. The surprised look on their opponents' face was more than satisfying.
They obviously didn't expect anything like that.

But they are just getting started.

"Jessi. Take them with you and go to that direction. Keep going straight until you find Heeseung. I'm pretty sure you can recognize their presence fully well." Samuel said to Jessi as he pointed to their Northwest direction.

Jessi complied without any question. She beckoned Acrox and the girls to follow her.
As much as they wanted to say. They just did as Samuel said and followed Jessi.

The girl from the two was about to follow them. She moved fairly quickly. But even before she can make a closer move to the group that was leaving the area. Blue suddenly appeared before her eyes. Making her step back.

This caused the younger male with her to get riled up and immediately ran to attack him. The girl doing the same by simply touching Blue on his bare arm.

However. The result they are expecting did not happen. Making the two look at him with nothing but a surprised expression.

They quickly retracted their hands from him as they step back looking all surprised.

"Surprised?" Blue questioned with a smirk as he stalks towards them.

"Who are you?" Samuel asks as he walks closer to them as well. He is aware that these two are dangerous as Blue. But that doesn't make them same as the primes' level.

The two looked at each other. And after a few seconds. They attempted to run but an invisible force suddenly stopped them both as they floated into the air.

Second later and they bellowed a loud scream at the sudden pain infiltrating their body from an unknown source.

Samuel stopped beside Blue as they watch. Yalex suddenly appeared between them wearing that wicked smile on his face.

"It feels real right? It's amazing how an illusion can make someone think that it's the reality." He says rather manically.

Knowing that his questions won't be answered. Especially when Yalex got them into this kind of torture. Samuel decided to just peek into their past to find out who they are.

While he is busy doing it, Blue approached the two with a bothering question in mind.

"I smell your blood from them Blue. But I am certain that you are an only child. You probably could feel some kind of relation with them." Yalex chuckled as he only increase the amount of pain that the two are receiving.

He dropped them off the ground. Walking forward as he watch them with utter pleasure. The way how their faces frowned in pure pain totally looks so satisfying.

He crouched down in front of the girl. Mindlessly grabbing her chin and forced her to look at him. He watched as the tears roll down from her eyes and it reminded him of how happy he was upon causing pain to others.

"A pretty face like you shouldn't be trying to assassinate people like us. You don't even know who we are." He whispered as he moved closer to her face.

"I'm g-gonna k-kill y-you." She said with gritted teeth. Crying more due to pain.

"Sure. Be my guest." Yalex scoffed and a dagger appeared on his hand.

He removed her from his curse and threw the dagger at her. The girl looked at it while trying to catch her breath.

"Kill me. I'll be more than happy to see you try." He chuckled.

The girl turned upon hearing her brother cries. And then she looked back at Yalex with pure hatred.

The girl harshly grabbed the dagger and immediately launched herself on the demon. She aggressively stabbed him using the weapon on her hand.
But even after multiple stabs and the amount of blood coming out and staining her hands. How is it that this person is calmly standing in front her without moving a single inch. He's not even a statue.

"Are you done?" He asks that made her step back. Fear being evident on her face.

The girl attempted to step back but Yalex grabbed her wrist. And effortlessly breaking her arm. The girl shrieked before she was thrown close to her brother who is still crying in pain.

"Killer and Dawn. Those are their names. They are sent by the same general that my children approached to search for us." Samuel suddenly spoke. Gaining the two's attention.

"That general is very much close with the scientist who took advantage of Blue when he was a boy. They used everything they got from him to make them. The test subjects. And these two right here are the only successful so far from all other babies they've taken and killed in the process." Samuel stated further. Anger becoming evident on his tone.

"That makes them quite similar to you. Those mortals took advantage of them. And the reason Yalex can smell your blood from them is because your blood is indeed mixed with their blood due to all the experiment made on them. Like you, they can also kill anyone they touch." He added.

Blue huffs before throwing a glare at the two. The girl looked very speechless upon hearing Samuel. A big question plays on her face of how Samuel learned all of that just by watching them getting hurt by Yalex.

"What do we do with them? They're simply innocent." Blue asked. "And plaase stop hurting them Yalex. You did enough." He said to the demon but he quickly shook his head.

"Whatever. The curse will not go off until the Daoan's alpha finds them. So they better wish they get caught before he dies." He said with gritted teeth before walking away to follow the others.

"Come on. The alpha will be here in ten minutes. Don't worry. They're not gonna die today." Samuel assured the angel before beckoning him to leave as well.

As much as Blue hated it. He decided to just leave the two as well as he believes what Samuel said.

"They already met the vampires."

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.