His Crush, their Inspiration

Gwen sighed as they stared at themselves in the portable mirror in their hands.

  Percy stuffed his hands in his pockets and quietly stared at Gwen as they sat on the grass, risking to stain their skirt, while adjusting the bangs of their multi colored hair.

  Gwen looked up, forcing their face into puppy dog eyes and lowering their mirror. "Do I look good, Percy?"

  Percy shrugged. "Yeah."

  "How much?" Gwen insisted.

  Percy blushed and averted his eyes from theirs. "A lot. You always look good."

  Gwen smiled softly. "Thanks."

『••✎••』

  (y/n) stared at Percy, frowning as if to say Are you any more stupider now than before, or is this just your usual?

  "Don't give me that look," Percy whined. "I hate that look. It makes me feel dumb."

  "Yeah, it's 'Cuz you are," (y/n) nodded. "What kind of question even is that. Are you a fucking stalker or somethin'?"

  "That's ... that's not what I meant," Percy frowned. "I just wanted to know if Gwen had, well, a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, or lover."

  "So you're into a kid from Aphrodite's?" (y/n) rolled his eyes. "That's even stupider. Gwen'll likely break your heart."

  "I never said that!" Percy flushed.

  "Oh, you totally did." (y/n) made jazz hands and forced a deeper, goofy voice. "Hey, I'm Percy, and guess what? I just asked my brother if Gwendolyn from the Aphrodite cabin is looking for some “experience.” Who asks that?! Ask if they're single!"

  Percy blushed. "I–..."

  "Yeah," (y/n) sighed. "Gwen's single."

  Percy's blush grew to the tip of his ears and his embarrassed face turned into a cheeky grin.

  "Oh, and, tip from experience. Don't leave it so obvious that you like them," (y/n) pointed out.

  Percy looked down at the ground as his blush started to cover his whole face.

『••✎••』

  Percy mindlessly stared at Gwen as they tapped on their notebook and fixed their red hood on their head.

  The two were together right now by pure coincidence. Gwen was sitting down on the ground, as usual, working on the lyrics to a new song they were planning. Percy just so happened to have finished training and saw Gwen, with their head practically smoking with how hard they were thinking, so he decided to sit next to them and just chill.

  At some point, he started to carefully note everything Gwen was wearing. The small red cape that barely reached their lower back with the hood and covered their pretty rainbow hair, red riding hood style. The tied up Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, exposing their tummy. The short A-line skirt, colored with the same tone of their eyes–a deep, beautiful green, with the brown boots and the fuzzy, white wool knee high socks. Everything was so pretty, and so... majestic.

  The contrast between the red, the orange and the green was unexpected, but it was surprisingly pretty. Percy didn't know whether or not Gwen was breaking the rules, but the clothes were really ... Pretty. Percy didn't have any more words to describe it, it was just beautiful.

  "Percy," Gwen called as they lifted their head.

  Percy blinked to get out of his trance and hummed to acknowledge Gwen's words. Though his gaze still stayed near the cute pudge in Gwen's thighs created by the socks in their legs.