"Hmm, I guess,"

"You guess?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, good. It will be less boring with you there."

"But, if I end up crying because of the awkwardness, I will never forgive you,"

"If it's my fault you cry, I will never forgive myself" Harry said dramatically.

"You're so cheesy. Shut up," Y/n laughed.

Harry stood up and grunted, "Ughhhh remind me to never drink again"

"I'll try" Y/n stared at him while laying on her side.

"I'm going to take a shower, but please stay here, okay?"

"No."

He stared at her blankly.

"I'm just jokingggg haha totallyyyy I'll stay here,"

"Okay, I'll be right back," he told her, gathering his clothes.

Y/n nodded, and stretched.

Harry paused at the door and looked back her, then at his shirt she was wearing, then down at himself, not wearing a shirt.

"Did we..."

"No- the fuck. I wouldn't do that if you were drunk"

"Okay- I just thought because... never mind. I'll go shower now."

"Ok, have fun!" She called sarcastically.

When Harry returned from his shower, he was happy to find Y/n was still there.

She was sitting on his bed, leaning against the headboard with her eyes closed.

She looked up when he sat down, and her eyes widened, "Harry," she said seriously.

"Yes?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm about to ask you something, and I need you to be completely honest."

"You're scaring me."

"Promise you'll be honest."

"Ok, ok I promise," he put up his hands in surrender.

"Have you started calling yourself, 'The Halfblood Prince'?"

"Wha- no. No."

"Oh thank god!"

"Where did you hear that?"

"Well, I was laying down on your pillow. And, I was like, 'why is this pillow so damn hard?' There was a book underneath, and I recognized it as your special potions book. Don't worry, I didn't steal your cheat sheets and such, I just opened it to the first page, and I saw that name, and I was like, 'what the fuck'. But, it's not you, so yay."

"You were snooping?" He gasped.

"I was not! But, I learned that you're a thief," she held up another book.

"Where'd you find that?" He chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry about that. Why are you stealing from me, Potter?"

"I just want to read it, so we can watch the movie," he explained.

"Sure..."

"Hey, I only borrowed it. That's the only thing I took."

She looked down at his wrist, which was still bearing her elastic. He quickly put his hand behind his back.

"Anyways, Ronnie McDonnie brought us some breakfast, because he knew how hungover you'd be," she pointed at the plate full of food, "He got the good stuff too," she pointed at her favourite pastry.