2nd Eruption - Sirin x Sister! Reader

Start from the beginning

"My queen?" Bella appears beside her with an inquisitive look.

"It's nothing. Let's go." Sirin ignored Bella's concern and flew away, feeling frustrated.

Meanwhile, you were transversing the moon's surface for a place to dispose of the box. Once you flew a good distance, you stopped and stared at the box in your hand.

"I'm so pathetic." You said to the box as you clench your eyes shut, ashamed. "I ran away like a coward."

You wrapped your fingers around the box, clenching it tightly in your hand. All of a sudden, the box lit up and a message was displayed.

Your (F/C) eyes widened as your eyes scan the message again.

If you don't wish for any more bloodshed, come meet me.

— Welt Yang

...

"Are you crazy?!" Siegfried shouted when he heard what the Sovereign of Anti-Entropy had done. "What if that mad girl had seen the message instead?!"

"She won't," Welt said. "The objective is to contact Sirin's sister in hopes to be able to hold a meeting with her. To Sirin, the box is nothing more than a messenger, but when the Herscher of the Moon touches it without the Herrscher of the Void present, it will show my message to her."

"How can you be sure she'll even get the box? You sent it to Sirin."

"(Y/N) is very protective of Sirin and will most likely offer to dispose of the device in case it tampered."

Siegfried scratches the back of his head.

"What makes you think she won't take this as an invitation to destroy us all?"

Welt thought back to the moment he met you. It was after Welt was shot. Even when he attempted to take your sister's life, you inserted yourself between him and the blonde-haired clown. You had the chance to destroy him, but you chose not to. Instead, you saved him and Siegfried, a truth that the Kaslana has been reluctant to accept.

"She's different," Welt claims.

The door whooshed open before Siegfried could say anything, revealing the blue-haired scientist behind them.

"She's here," Ein announced.

Siegfried balked. "You mean—"

"Thank you Ein, I'll take it from here." Welt gets up from his bed.

With Siegfried's aid, the Sovereign was able to make his way down to the commoner room. The door opens and you stood there with your back turned. When you sensed another presence in the room, you turned.

"..."

"Siegfried, Ein. Leave us."

"What?! I can't leave you here with her."

"It's rude to point." You scoffed. "Humans have no manners."

Siegfried wasn't able to reply as Ein directs him out, nodding to Welt once, before shutting the door. Welt sat down on the couch as you remain standing.

Before he could say anything, you opened your mouth and said to him, "All I ask is that you won't kill Sirin."

"..."

Welt didn't say anything as he took in your words. You had guessed what he had called you for and was straightforward about your condition for your cooperation.

"I'm afraid I cannot give you my word." Hurt flashes across your visage and he felt regretful. "What I can promise is that it would be our last resort."