Chapter 1

Before I begin, I just want to say that this story is NOT connected to my other story "Highschool DxD: Azur Lane's Crimson Commander" in any way.

Now, onto the story.

Issei Hyoudou, Commander of the Azur Lane naval alliance, was currently in his office finishing up the rest of his paperwork.

Just as he finished the last sheet of paper, the doors to his office opened, and Belfast entered with a cart that held his breakfast.

"Good morning, Commander." She greeted.

"Morning Bel." Issei returned.

He cleaned up his desk and made sure his paperwork was properly sorted and put away. He would send it later.

Belfast placed a huge plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon on his desk and quickly made his coffee for him.

After thanking her, he dug into his breakfast.

Once he was finished, Belfast took his plate and refilled his coffee. He picked up the mug and walked over to the big window that was behind him.

He looked out over his port and watched his girls going about their day. He waved when a few of the girls noticed him at his window and waved at him.

He sighed with content. The sky was clear, the sun was shining, there was a nice breeze and nothing has exploded yet.

He closed his eyes and raised his mug to take a sip of coffee.

*BOOM!*

Before he could take that sip, something off in the distance exploded. Eyes still closed and coffee mug almost at his lips, he asked a question.

"Where did that originate from Bel?"

"From the warehouse Akashi uses for her experiments." Belfast calmly replied.

"Figured." Issei said.

*Sip.*

Issei sipped his coffee and immediately turned to walk out of his office, Belfast following close behind.

The couple power walked to the warehouse district greeting Kansen as they passed. After half an hour of power walking, the two made it there and saw the only damaged warehouse.

They entered and saw Akashi in front of a large structure.