"Emelia, we're right here." My mother's voice echoed in the back of my head. Not again. I'm going to die again, aren't I?

"We can push the spell off of him long enough for you to cast one more. It's okay, love. No one will judge you for using the dark curse to make this end. Draco can help you when it's all over, just think about him."

"Harry, I can't do it." I whimpered quietly, and pushed a little harder with my mind to try and fight him off.

"Just once. It'll be okay. Just do it for me. Just once." His voice was soft and I felt the numbness on my hands again. He was holding my wand steady for me— I just knew it. I must be a mess.

"Just cast it once, sweetheart. On the count of three." My mother cooed in the back of my mind.

"1." I counted loudly.

"2." I pushed a little harder.

"3." I released the expelliarmus charm and watched as Voldemort's was deflected from me quickly.

"Avada Kedavra!" I shouted, and the spell hit him quicker than I had anticipated. I watched as he sunk to the floor and dropped his wand. His eyes turned snake like once again and he rolled on to his side.

I let out a loud sob and felt every muscle in my body quivering. I'm a murderer. Even if it was for the greater good, that's all I could think about. How I was a murderer.

"You did so good, Em. So good." Harry's voice was turning to a whisper. "You did it, love."

"My special girl." My mother's voice faded just the same.

I turned towards the door as my breathing was coming and going in pants, and there stood a bloodied Draco. He was in shock I believe. I don't know. I can't read his expression. How long had he been here? How long had I been standing here? How much time has past since I killed him?

"What have I done?" I whimpered, and my legs finally caved. My knees probably bruised instantly as they crashed against the hard floor and Draco rushed to my side to catch me.

Draco touched my shoulder and when I opened my distraught eyes we were in his foyer. Had we apparated? I think I'm going mental. I just mentally ruined myself.

"I'm so proud of you for doing that, sweet girl. It was really brave." Draco whispered as his fingers laced themselves into my hair and he sat on the cold tile floor with me. "You're the strongest person I know." He whispered into my ear and held my shaking figure in his lap protectively.

"Leave her alone for now. She needs space to process everything, just give it time." I could hear him giving out warnings behind the heartbeat that pounded in my ringing ears. But I still have one. A heartbeat.

"It gets easier. Your gut will start to feel better in a few days. You only did the curse once, Emmy. Your conscience won't eat you alive forever." He promised me while we slowly swayed back and forth in his grasp.

"I'm a murderer." I cried softly, and his lips shushed and soothed me against my forehead. "I never wanted to do that curse. Ever." I sobbed.

"It's over. Never again. You did it. You finished it all. It's over." He continued to repeat in a whisper against my skin. "Never again." He promised.

"Did you- did you kill it?" I asked him quietly, laying my cheek against his shoulder and keeping my burning eyes shut while I took deep breaths.

"Just a few minutes before you did." He promised me. "He knew I did it. He could feel it. That's why he was taunting you to throw the unforgivable curse at him. He knew what it would do to you, and he knew he was dying any second anyway." His voice grew more and more frustrated. "He's a fucking cocksucker." He told me, and for once I let out a sad laugh between tears and I could feel his jaw move into a smile from the sound.