Chapter 13

"Happy birthday! I love you, I love you, I love you!" I shouted, barging into Draco's room and sprinting towards his bed. I jumped on top of him as he let out a long groan.

"Why the fuck are you yelling?" He asked groggily, his morning voice sounding a few octaves lower than normal. The other boys sat up sheepishly and looked around.

"You act like she doesn't do this every year." Goyle mumbled, standing up from his bed and walking towards the bathroom. Draco let out a sigh as his eyes remained shut and tightly wrapped his arm around my neck so I'd lay with him.

"That's because it's our birth-week. Draco came out on the 5th, and then I made my debut on-"

"On the 12th. We know. We've heard this story 8 million times in our lifetime." Blaise groaned, picking up his pillow and covering his head with it. "When I get a girl in my life, I promise it won't be this bloody annoying!" He yelled into the pillow. I scoffed once as I stood from Draco's grasp. He barely paid any attention, rolling back on to his side with his eyes closed.

"You didn't think it was annoying when Draco and I weren't dating." I pointed out. "What's wrong? You lost your opportunity at getting with me and your heartbreaks with every living second that you see me now?" I asked dramatically as I threw myself down on the bed with Blaise.

"Mmm, if you're willing to lay here, you have to pay the fee." Blaise teased, wrapping his arms around me tightly and pulling me into his side for a cuddle.

"No! Get off!" I laughed, trying to shove him away. Blaise laughed with me now, running his hands up and down my sides to tickle me.

"Nope. You laid here on your own choice." He laughed.

"You're gonna get in trouble! The golden rule!" I laughed harder as I gasped for air.

His laughter died down as he glanced up and saw an annoyed Draco leaning over the top of us. Blaise cleared his throat once and gave an awkward chuckle as he stopped tickling me.

Draco scooped me up off of the bed and carried me back to his own bed. He tossed me down impatiently before he joined me again, wrapping his arms around me and closing his eyes.

"Try to steal her again Zabini and you'll regret it." Draco warned seriously, not opening his eyes to look at Blaise. Blaise used this as his opportunity to make mocking faces at Draco before he headed to the bathroom when Gregory exited.

"Go brush your teeth so I can kiss you," I scrunched up my face and tried pushing Draco with all of my strength. He let out a hum and nodded his head.

He left me on the bed for a moment, raking his hand through his messy bed head as he dragged himself across the room. His eyes were barely open as he returned to me, puckering his lips while laid himself down and waiting for a kiss.

"Good morning, pretty girl." He hummed as he pecked my lips once. He wrapped his arms around me again and made himself more comfortable.

"I got you a present." I whispered in his ear, making him chuckle groggily.

"Did you?" He whispered back, making me nod my head. "What is it?" He asked, his smile still lingering as he kept his tired eyes shut.

"Can't show you with your friends here." I teased. He let out a groan of annoyance and rolled over slightly, hiding his face in my shoulder.

"Can you guys get out?!" Draco shouted, the sound muffled as it came out against my t-shirt. I laughed loudly as the other boys shot him a look.

"Consider this your birthday gift from the three of us." Vincent grumbled, snatching up a jumper in his hand and exiting the room. Gregory didn't say a word as he stalked out behind him.