More Jealousy and Seduction

Toby's POV

I growled under my mouth guard. Why was she talking to him? I tapped my fingers on the table i was sitting at, not even touching my waffles. "Uh, Toby? Are you ok?" i looked up at Jeff looking down at me. Even though he had a smile carved into his face, he was frowning. "i......its nothing." i said blankly. He rolled his eyes and looked over to where i was staring. "Oooh Masky trouble, hu?" he laughed. I grunted. I looked around the obnoxious killer and over at the man of my dreams, aka Masky, and my worst enemy, my ex Clockwork, talking. I bit my lip as hard as i could and drew blood, it didnt matter because I cant feel it. Blood dripped down my chin and onto the table in front of me. I watched as Clock-slut laughed flirtatiously and stoked his arm. I stood up. Ive had enough with her flirting with MY man.

Masky's POV

I watched as Toby got angry at Clocky. I love seeing him jealous. I found out a few days ago that no matter who i talked to, if we got a little too close for his liking, well he just gets all jealous. Ill never tell him this but its a big turn-on. He walked over to us, blood dripping from his lip and off his chin.

"M-Masky. Can w-we talk?" he asked licking some of the crimson liquid off his lips. I but my lip lightly and blushed a dark red, damn he is sexy. Luckily i was wearing my mask so nobody noticed. "sure Toby~" i said a little too smoothly and i saw him blush and Clocky growl. Toby grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the kiched and upstairs to his room. He opened the door and in one swift motion pushed me inside and slammed it loudly. I stood along the wall and watched the brunette before me pace back and forth, every once and awhile twitching some body part. He looked over at me and slowly licked more blood off his lip. I clenched my fists tightly so i could hold back from slamming him into the wall and-woa hold up.

Toby walked over to me and hugged me tight. I smiled brightly and hugged him back. I almost pulled away, but not completely. Just enough to see his beautiful green eyes. He slipped off his goggles and untied the mouth guard from his neck. And he looked back at me. I smiled and removed my mask as well.

Toby's POV

I watched as Masky removed his mask to reveal his beautiful face. I wonder for a minuite why he keeps his face covered all the time. I licked more of the blood off my lip and smirked. I knew what this did to him and i loved seeing him struggle to hide his.....well.....attraction? I guess that would be the word. I put my mouth guard and goggles on my dresser, fallowed by Masky's mask. I smiled at his face and then got an evil smirk. I think i should tease him a little.

I licked my lip slowly and smiled at him. I watched him bite his lip and clench his fist tight. I smiled and slowly said "its hot in here, isnt it?~" he bit his lip harder and slowly nodded. I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and slopped it over my head, revealing my black undershirt. I slipped that off too, revealing my pail chest.

Masky's POV

Dammit Toby! Stop teasing me. I looked at his bare chest. Damn he is sexy. He wasnt too built but he wasnt weak either. Just the perfect middle of the two. His pail, almost grey, skin looked perfect. Untouched by anyone. My hands shook as i clenched them and my knuckles turned white. He seemed to take note of this and smirked at me. Oh no.