Jealousy

Toby's POV

Its a normal day, sort of, Jeff and BEN were playing video games as usual, BEN was winning of course. My ex girlfriend, Clockwork, and Jane were talking about some stupid girly shit. And the only thing that was different was that Masky and I were actually getting along, a little bit more than friends though.

I smiled at Masky as he took a bite of his cheesecake. He noticed me as I stared and my cheeks turned pink, but to my surprise, he smiled back at me. He was sitting to the left of me and Hoodie was next to Masky. I know they are friends and everything, but i dont like how much time they spend together. I growled under my breath when they started talking about something, and frankly, i dont care what the hell they are talking about! Im getting too protective over him.

But i cant help it.

Masky looked back over at me and had a confused look on his face.

Masky's POV

Hoodie and i started to discuss the date i went on with Toby the night before when i heard a growl. Thinking it was Smile.dog i turned around to where the noise came from, expecting to see Toby and Smile fighting over a waffle or something, but instead i saw just Toby glaring at Hoodie, biting his lip without his mouth guard on, and growling under his breath.

"Uh...Toby?" i asked. He shook his head and looked at me. "H-hey Masky! Wh-whats up?" he said nervously. "What are you thinking about?" i questioned. He laughed hesitantly. "I-er-um. I was t-thinking about..." he chose his words, well at least tried. I sighed heavily. "Nevermind." i shook my head and saw a look of relief come over his face.

Whats up with Toby? Is he...jealous?